Search results

1. C

Congrats Luie Z

Hey congrats on the Roadracing World article. :congrats: Luie is featured in the club racer profile section of the June RRW. Page 90. :cool:
  2. C

2010 WERA GNF Sunday AM Practice Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLXGK55d6eg Well, I was bored tonight and thought I'd post this practice session from the 2010 Wera GNF. :) Kinda just cruising around by myself.
  3. C

Ohlins at Road Atlanta

Anybody know if Ohlins will be at Road Atlanta?
  4. C

Abe Stacey

Just to let everybody know, Abe qualified for the AMA Daytona Sportbike at Road Atlanta today with a 1:34.3 :cool::congrats:
  5. C

06/07 GSXR 600/750 power commander/ Ing Module/Quick Shifter

I have a power commander, ing mod, and quick shifter for sale. Will fit 06/07 GSXR 600/750. The quickshifter is reverse or GP shift. Comes with CD from dyno jet and USB cable. I DO NOT have the shift rod tho. I would like to sell as a set if possible. $450.00 or OBO.
  6. C

Hey DJ

Hey DJ, I was wondering if you guys put out airfence/soft barriers at Road Atlanta? I just ask because I've only rode with nesba a few times and those have all been at Barber. Thanks
  7. C

Roebling Road lap record broken

WERA had the 1st National race of 2009 this weekend at Roebling Road. The lap record was broken on Sunday. Trey Betay set it at a 1:11.3 in I think 2007, (it was after the repave) on a GSXR 1000 and Tim Hunt broke it with a 1:10.5 on a GSXR 1000 in the formula 1 race. :wow: