Search results

1. I

2003 R6 Track Bike $2500

I haven't done a track day in over a year and I am kind of losing interest in the sport so up for sale is my 2003 R6. I bought it from the 2nd owner in 2007 with 2400 miles as a streetbike. I converted it to a track bike at 6500 miles and have done about 10 track days with it. The current...
  2. I

Another tire pressure thread

Just got a set of Michelin power races..medium front/medium soft rear. What should I run front and rear? Thanks. This-http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/28/394/6168/ITEM/Michelin-Power-Race-Rear-Tire.aspx
  3. I

Photographers for NJMP 4/3?

Any going to be down there?
  4. I

Tires passing tech?

Sorry if the question has been asked before, but will you guys pass tires that are at the tread wear bars? Thanks.
  5. I

Whos this?

Was at a track day once and he's nasty..
  6. I

Taking pictures?

If I have someone come to take pictures of me, will the track let them stand where the other track photographers stand at?
  7. I

Season Passes?

http://www.absolutecycle.com/raceshop/index.php?target=products&product_id=28 Saw this and was wondering if Nesba has ever done anything like this?
  8. I

Give me your Summit Jefferson B group 7/4 or 7/5!

Pretty much just what the title says..looking to buy either day. Thanks.
  9. I

Affording track days..18 year old?

So right now I'm currently 18 years old getting ready to move out, I've done 6 track days this year so far but since I'm moving out soon, I won't be able to do as many. I'm working full time right now as an electrician making $10/hr. What should I do to be able to do more tds? Get a second job...
  10. I

Suspension set up in Maryland

Anyone recommend any places in or around Maryland to get my suspension set up? Thanks.
  11. I

Your opinion on lap timers?

In relevance to having one. I was reading around somewhere and some people think that only advanced riders need them. What do you personally think? No one should have them? Waste of money for beginner/intermediate? Pointless information if your not smooth? Whatever you feel on the topic throw it...
  12. I

Sell me your track day! NJMP Lighting 5/16 B

Just what the title says..B group.
  13. I

The SB Image?

Hi, don't know how else to get in contact with these guys. Wanted to buy some pics but can't get a hold of them?
  14. I

Ponoco?

Searched and really couldn't find anything. Why isn't Nesba running Ponoco?
  15. I

Summit 5/10 B

Want to buy a B spot for summit 5/10, thanks.
  16. I

Photographers?

How do you know which events they will be at?
  17. I

BeaveRun 4/18-4/19

Didn't see a thread...who's in? I will be there Saturday. Riding a white/gold R6 #521 B. Come say hey.
  18. I

FREE Track Day Rewards?

FREE Track Day Rewards - NESBA's member rewards program is unlike any other. For every dollar you spend with NESBA, you earn points that can be redeemed for track days and memberships. Anyone have anymore info on this?
  19. I

NJMP April 10-12 whos going?

Just wanted to see who all is going. Me and my buddy will be there the 11th and 12th. :tothetrack:
  20. I

Place to get numbers?

Was wondering what were some good places to get numbers for my bike, thanks.