Search results

1. suzukigirl

Thank you Tire Fairy, everyone!

So, I was VERY surprised (and still shocked) to bring takeoffs to Joe on Saturday morning, only to find that there were new tires already mounted on my rims. He was under strict instructions to not tell me who these tires were from, but SOMEBODY likes to do nice things for people, and HOOKED ME...
  2. suzukigirl

05-06 GSXR 1000 Frame brace

Hey guys... I'm going to get this frame brace installed on Wednesday, and was curious if any of you have had it done to your track bikes??? They said that there is some modifying of the plastics on stock bodywork... Dunno how this will work on my track plastics? I'm probably going to ride it...
  3. suzukigirl

Couple short Putnam I group vids

So... I finally put together some of the video from Putnam! lol. I didn't get hardly any footage; the set of batteries given to me from a remote control didn't last very long... lol... but I'll share what I got! I hope neither of the riders care that I post it up... will hopefully be a good...
  4. suzukigirl

Stay on the track!!

OK... so that's some pretty obvious advice, but-- Sometimes, if you *don't think* you're going to make the turn, you opt to just stand it up and run off... I got too comfortable with this myself at one point (hehe- it seems like that was such a long time ago!) Just wanted to make sure that...
  5. suzukigirl

Putnam is coming!! (vid)

So... I still don't know if I'm going to be able to come up with tires for the whole weekend, but.... I WILL SEE YOU ALL SOON! Requested it off from work today, so I'm coming... bike or no bike! I was getting excited that its only 2 WEEKS away, and was drooling over a couple of my videos ...
  6. suzukigirl

Nichole might cry : (

I was looking forward to the bash SO much, but now it looks like its not going to happen : ( Even after requesting off, I'm scheduled to work, and a couple of unexpected expenses depleted my poor school girl income. I miss everybody, and even though I'm super sad, I hope everyone has a good...
  7. suzukigirl

2007 CBR600RR F/S- many mods

Hey guys, a friend of mine has a baby on the way, and well... we all know the story. Sadly, his bike is goin bye-bye. He is planning on getting something else, just doesn' t need this 'race' machine, and will consider trades plus cash. Just postin it up here for him incase any of you are...
  8. suzukigirl

Thanks for a good time at Nelson!!

Just wanted to say it was nice meeting some more of you Mid-Atlantic folks, and seeing some of you again. I had a great weekend... good times, good people! Thanks for the great weekend! That is all ; ) See you next season!!
  9. suzukigirl

Any1 want to go to Barber??

I know its last minute, but I CANT go another weekend without riding!! I'm going to Barber, darn it! As of now, I'm going by my lonesome... not so smart, but I gotta go! Anyone up for it? I'm in Indy, but the problem is if I double up, it would really have to be YOUR rig. Well, I CAN put 2...
  10. suzukigirl

putnam vid

Hey guys... I know a lot of you were hoping I got you on vid, but this is the only one that really came out well. Here it is anyways... enjoy ; ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kf46qgj3WU My body position view didn't turn out so well... it was too close. I got one that is a little better...