Search results

1. justintime_3

07 Kawasaki Zx6 4500

07 Kawasaki ZX6 track bike. Approx 4000 miles. Salvaged Title. Cannot be street legal. Fully safety wired. Placed third in MCRA Sportsmen class this year. Baby on the way and dont need to sit on it for a year. I do not need to sell so no low balls. Now for the goodies. -1 +2 vortex sprockets and...
  2. justintime_3

06 GSXR 600 Track Bike

06 GSXR 600 track bike. $2500 Approx 13000 miles. SALVAGED TITLE. Full safety wired. Race plastics professionally painted. Been down once, so plastics aren't perfect. Stainless brake lines. New Race pads. GPR steering stabilizer. Kleen air mod. K&N race air filter. Micron race pipe. May throw in...
  3. justintime_3

BIG Thanks to Ron Hix!

:adore:Just wanted to say a BIG Thanks to Ron for pulling me around the last session in I on Saturday WOW I cannot believe how fast he his. Hope to be at his level someday. Wish I could have stayed for the chili cookout but my brother went down on the fourth session. But you guys put on an...
  4. justintime_3

WTT Pazzo 07 -08 brake lever for 05-06 lever?

I bought a set of Pazzo levers off of a friend that had them on an Zx6 06 thinking they could not be much different until I got home and it didn't fit. So now I am trying to figure out the best option, I would like to trade someone their Kawi zx6 07-08 for my 05-06 but not sure anyone will do...
  5. justintime_3

Need help! 06 Kawi front rotor

I am registered for Blackhawk and just found out the front rotor on my 06 Kawi is bent thus everytime I roll it pushes my caliper apart and making me have to pump it everytime I need to use the brakes, so if anyone has a spare front rotor or front rim I could borrow for Blackhawk I would greatly...
  6. justintime_3

FEELER? 96-99 GSXR parts

I have a ton of GSXR parts that I do not need anymore, thinking about putting them all together and just selling them as a lot of parts. Just looking to see if anyone is interested? Gaskets,cams,motor halves,motors,nuts,bolts,calipers,intake ducts,exhaust and a lot more!
  7. justintime_3

Losing our gun rights ACT NOW!!

Sorry deleted post due to inappropriate subject matter. It was only my fourth post.......