Search results

1. PGood

Gear and Parts for sale

Helmet - Shoei RF1000 , Black sz Medium $125 GMAX Helmet - $50 Joe Rocket Gloves Medium $45 Penske 8983 Shock $700(if doesnt sell with bike) Joe Rocket leather jacket - sz 44 - $100 Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Textile Jacket - SZ Medium - $125 All Prices do NOT include shipping. Located in Wake...
  2. PGood

FS - 2007 Triumph Daytona 675

Sold!!
  3. PGood

2007 Triumph Daytona 675 FS

2007 Daytona 675 with around 14500 miles. Graphite in color. One owner. Never dropped or laid down. Has had all scheduled maintenance done according to manual. Have only run synthetic oil in it. Title free and clear and in hand. All receipts for work performed and for accessories. Mods: Penske...
  4. PGood

Hyperpro damper questions

Can anyone enlighten me on how the adjustment works on the Hyperpro RSC top mount model damper? It has an adjustment knob but it isnt labeled. Do I turn it left or right to adjust? Where is the starting point? It seems to just keep turning. TIA.
  5. PGood

Shoei RF-1000 FS

Size Small, Metallic red. Worn less than 20 times. Production date is 061220(12/20/06) $210 + shipping.
  6. PGood

VIR South lap times

Just wondering what are decent I group lap times for VIR South.
  7. PGood

Sprocket help

So I need a new chain and sprockets for my 675. I am having a hard time deciding on which ones to get. Do I go with the same size sprockets as stock or should I go +1 in the rear, or -1/+2? My riding style: I do about 80% of my riding on the track but do like to attend bike nights and some...
  8. PGood

Update on High Rock

Saw this on their site today. Hopefully they get their funding by Sunday.
  9. PGood

WTB: Motion Pro axle tool

Need one of these. Let me know what you got and how much.
  10. PGood

Tire year?

Does the year a tire was made affect your decision to mount it? Is a tire manufactured in 2006 considered "old"?
  11. PGood

Joe Rocket Jacket

Joe Rocket Speedmaster. Size 46US. Black and grey. No issues with jacket. * 1.4mm Cowhide * Molded plastic shoulder protector * Plastic body armor and dual density spine pad * Aerodynamic speed hump * Removable insulated vest liner * Variable Flow ventilation system * Sure Fit adjustable...
  12. PGood

WTB: Pitbull stands

Looking for front and rear stands. Let me know what ya got.
  13. PGood

Helmet cooling fans?

Anybody have a link to where you can buy these things?
  14. PGood

FS: Sidi Vertigo Corsa

For sale is a pair of hardly worn Size 46, 11.5 US, Sidi Vertigo Corsas. They are white and black. These have been worn less than 10 times. They do have some scuffs as you can see in the pics. Soles are like new. Comes in original Sidi box. These retail for $425. Make me an offer on these great...
  15. PGood

Sidi boots sole repair

I have done a bunch of searching but cant find anything definitive on replacing soles on Sidi boots. I am sure some of y'all out there have gotten the indentions in the sole from the footpegs. I would rather not invest in new boots if I can fix the ones I have. Any suggestions on repair?
  16. PGood

WTB: 10/19 Patriot I Group

Let me know if you have one to part with.
  17. PGood

Rain gear?

Looks like my next track event might have some rain coming down. What are some good options on staying dry? Dont really want to drop a lot of $$.
  18. PGood

WTB Alpinestars Slider Lock pucks

The kind that snap into place on SMX suits. Let me know if you have some on the cheap. Thanks
  19. PGood

FS: Joe Rocket Speedmaster Leather pants

Worn for 6 track days. Never been down. Will come with an extra set of pucks. Great condition. Size 36. I wear a 33/34 waist in jeans for comparison $185 + shipping. http://www.newenough.com/protective_apparel/leather_jackets_and_pants/joe_rocket/speedmaster_5_solid_leather_motorcycle_pants.html
  20. PGood

Jardine RT-1 for sale

Carbon Fiber slip on model. Fits 06-08 Daytona 675. New in box. I am posting for a friend. He bought it before he picked the bike up and then decided to get a Speed Triple. $475 plus Shipping. Item is located in Raleigh.