Search results

1. K

FS: Marchesini, Akra, Gilles, PCIII for 2006 R6

Clearing out parts on the bike. These should fit the 07's but I'm not sure about the 08-09 series. They should work but you'll have to double check. Marchesini Wheels: Gold Aluminum wheels with one or two little rock nicks, nothing really significant unless you get down and look for them...
  2. K

2006 KTM 625 SMC Motard, Crossville, TN

2006 KTM 625 SMC, double Akrapovic exhaust, Michelin Pilot Powers (with about 1000 miles left in them I'm guessing), emissions pulled and dyno jetted, GPR Stabilizer, radial master cylinder with Beringer radial caliper, and a Galfer wave rotor. 2687 miles, one of 125 imported that year. Kelly...
  3. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 gas tank

Located in Johnson City, TN This was my old race tank. No fuel pump, dings, or scratches. $100
  4. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 race bodywork

Location: Johnson City, TN Armour Bodies Pro-Series Supersport Kit. Only been to two trackdays, painted in OD Green rattle can from Wal-Mart (easy touch ups and no one else has that color I've seen). No marks, scuffs, etc. and I'll include all Dzus clips and fasteners. Armour Bodies lists the...
  5. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary, Johnson City, TN

2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition: 8033 miles, oil changed after every track day and every 3000 miles Goodies: Scotts Steering Dampner bracket (no dampner itself) Galfer Steel Braided brake lines Puig Smoke double bubble windscreen Vortex gas cap/base Gilles rearsets Power Commander...