Search results

1. ktuso27

Need a gas tank for 2011 zx6

I need a gas tank for my 2011 ZX 6 also any race bodywork
  2. ktuso27

2011 OEM Kawasaki ZX 6 plastics

Brand new complete set in lime green. Bike has been a race bike since new. Never been on the street. $400 also have the OEM rear sets and headlamp assembly for best offer
  3. ktuso27

Dunlop Q2s 180/120

120/70/17
  4. ktuso27

Dunlop Q2s 180/120

120/r17
  5. ktuso27

Gonna sell my racebike

I have a 2011 zx6 racebike with woodcraft rear sets,vortex fairing stay and clip ons,shorty levers,renthal grips,full Penske suspension and quick shifter gp shift pattern. Less than 400 mi and a full Leo Vince exhaust. It has a dented tank and rash on the body work. Would it be worth it to fix...
  6. ktuso27

2007 ZX6R Parts/Project Bike $1500

Bike is sold
  7. ktuso27

Dunlop Q2s 180/120

Used only 1 track day. Will deliver to NJMP. $100
  8. ktuso27

Seized up on me at the last round of the CCS races at NJ last year. Never took it apart to see the inside. 4000 is about all u can get out of a race engine without a rebuild. The motor is complete w no rash just needs a rebuild or can be used for parts. Got at 2011 ZX for this season and hardly...
  9. ktuso27

2007 ZX6 race bike. Clean frame, forks, wheels and title. 4,000 miles needs engine rebuild. Located in South Jersey. Call Kevin (609) 501-1105 for details. Can deliver to NJMP.
  10. ktuso27

October 16 and 17 T-bolt

In for Sunday.
  11. ktuso27

WTB: tank for 2007 ZX6R

Need a tank for my ZX...I dinged mine up pretty bad in my last crash. Its not leaking but I'm not sure if it will pass tech.
  12. ktuso27

Word has it that....

Its healing up good...guess I'm pretty lucky. I have my next x-rays the week after 4th of July...I should be able to have at it after that. I hope to be back on the track by the end of July.
  13. ktuso27

Word has it that....

Awesome Chris!!! Congrats man.
  14. ktuso27

Dirt bike tracks and trail riding near Philadelphia

There's a MX track in Atco, NJ...about 30 mins from Phila. They have open practice two nites a week...I think tuesday and fridays and races on saturday.
  15. ktuso27

Roll Call - NJMP Tbolt May 24th

I might stop out and say hi....im getting x-rays on June 1st so if the ankle looks okay I will find out when me and my ugly kawasaki will be back out there...hopefully not too much longer!!!!:D
  16. ktuso27

NJMP - T-Bolt Times

I might start looking at my lap times if I ever stop crashing....hahaha.
  17. ktuso27

I group video

Thanx bro...u must have been behind me then. I know its really easy to overcook the front on the few lefts on this track so I guess I must have done just that...oh well...and yes I'm happy u consider me a friend as I feel the same about u and all fellow NESBA members. Maybe I PM u at some point...
  18. ktuso27

I group video

Thanks bro...I may have been too hard on the brakes while leaned over and lost it.
  19. ktuso27

I group video

Anyone have I group video from the last session?? I went down in the carousel before the bridge and broke my ankle. I'm not sure what happened. I didn't crash that hard but I tumbled until I came to a rest and that's how I broke my talus bone. Other than that I'm ok and my ugly kawasaki is ok...
  20. ktuso27

ROLL CALL! NJMP Opener, April 3-5

I'm in for Saturday....can't wait!!!