Search results

1. P

04 Aprilia RSV1000R factory FS or trade

Trying to get back into track days and I'm trying to avoid using this bike. Will trade for an equal value track bike with title or lower value with cash on top. http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/5713865004.html Located in central PA.
  2. P

Alpinestars Monza 1 piece suit NEW 42 US

Alpinestars Monza suit brand new with the tags still on it. Size 42 US. Was just a little too small for me. $600 located in central PA. Orange black white. Gixersix@aol.com Email for a pic, couldn't post, it was too big.
  3. P

01 GSXR 750 with 813 big bore track bike

Selling my track bike to get something newer. Bike was built from Shawn Higbee's Formula USA bike. 01 GSXR 750 KWS built 813 big bore motor Web cams Under cut trans Freshened by Karns Performance 3 yrs ago Maybe 1000 street miles and 6 track days since. Penske shock, traction dynamics forks...
  4. P

97 gsxr 750 track bike title available

97 gsxr 750 track bike. Title is available. Bodywork was recently painted and wheels powder coated. Bike looks great. Scott's damper EBC rotors steel braided lines Traxxion Dynamics forks and shock set up for 230 lbs race sub frame and upper fairing bracket frame sliders Pro Tek rear sets Yosh...
  5. P

06 gsxr750 street/track

Looking to sell my 06 gsxr 750 or trade for older track bike and cash. Bike had lots of money put into it. 7000 miles 144 HP on Karn's Perf Dyno, 148 HP on Wyotech Dyno in Daytona Full Ti Akra race exhaust Milled head Adj cam sprockets Teka tuned Man cam chain tensioner BMC race filter Steel...
  6. P

98 vfr 800 $2700

1998 VFR 800 with Salvage Cert. The bike was laid over on the left side and has some light rash. Bike can be ridden the way it sits. The only thing it needs is the upper fairing fixed a little and the turn signal replaced which I have. 24k miles Sargent seat Heli Bars Double bubble windscreen...