Search results

1. Z

Road Atlanta 10/8

So I'll be running Saturday 10/8 at Road Atlanta with you guys. I'll be coming in Friday evening and probably leaving Sunday morning. Will there be any issue with me leaving my bike and setup overnight Saturday night until I can pack it up Sunday morning? I'll be staying at a hotel off track...
  2. Z

FS: Racer "High Racer" Gloves - XL

Up for sale are a nice set of white/black Racer "High Racer" gloves in size XL. Sizing is very similar to Alpinestars for reference. These gloves have some very quality high-end features such as: - Kangaroo leather palm for excellent feel of the controls - Knox SPS palm sliders - Carbon Fiber...
  3. Z

FS: Puma Racing Gloves, XL

Up for sale are my Puma Racing gloves in red, size XL. These gloves are the result of Puma styling meeting Dianese production quality and safety. These race gloves have full leather construction with amazing tactile feel of the controls. They've got a full titanium knuckle protector, Dianese...
  4. Z

FS: 2005 Triumph Speed Triple (Raleigh, NC)

2005 Triumph 1050 Speed Triple in Scorched Yellow Asking $4,800 OBO - possible trade for an inexpensive trackbike + cash - 3rd owner with clean title in hand - 30,000 miles - Complete R1 front brake upgrade, Speigler SS lines and EBC Extreme Pro pads (May '13) - MSR...
  5. Z

FS: 07-08 Speigler front SS brake lines (+2)

SOLD Up for sale are a nearly new set of Speigler front stainless steel brake lines in charcoal with gold fittings. These are specified for the '07-'08 R1 + 2" of additional length. I was going to use these for a project but decided on a different route. These were mounted and used for about...
  6. Z

FS: 04-06 R1 EBC HH brake pads

Up for sale are two sets of EBC FA380HH pads. They came from calipers on an '04 R1 that I recently acquired. I don't know how many miles are on them, but there is plenty of meat left. Compared to the new pads I just got, I'd estimate at least 80-90% life left on these EBCs. These pads fit...
  7. Z

FS: '05 Speed Triple brake hardware

All parts are off a 2005 Speed Triple with 11,000 miles. No rash, never down, wrecked or damaged; all parts are in operating condition. Parts are located near Raleigh, NC and include shipping in the CONUS. Only parts included are shown in the pictures. Nissin master cylinder with brake lever...
  8. Z

FS: 50mm Apex Adjustable Clipons

Up for sale are my 50mm Apex adjustable clipons. With the eccentric end of the bars, you can adjust the amount of downward angle you want. Anything from stock angles to flat or even positive angle (if you really wanted to...) Anyway, the sale includes 3 bars. One of them has a few holes where I...
  9. Z

FS: RC51 track bodywork

Up for sale is a full set of Cheetah brand track bodywork. Sale includes the upper, lower, rear cowl and front fender. Quick fasteners are included. Bodywork fits all years of the RC51, SP1 (00-01) and SP2 (02-06). Condition isn't perfect, but will work well for track use. Set has been down...
  10. Z

FS: Cortech Latigo jacket, Alpinestars Bioarmor Back Protector Insert

Item 1: Cortech Latigo perforated leather jacket Size: Mens XL/46 Condition: Used, excellent Price: $90 shipped in CONUS Description: Selling my Cortech Latigo perforated leather jacket. Purchased new last September and in great condition. Includes a zip-in insulated vest to extend the...
  11. Z

FS: 07-08 R1 DB windscreen, OEM parts

Sold the R1 a while back and just realized I've got some parts in the garage I need to get rid of. Prices are OBO so make an offer! Prices include shipping within the CONUS. Screen sold OEM brake lines in great, used condition, includes banjo bolts(not pictured): $25 shipped OEM exhaust...
  12. Z

FS: 00-06 RC51 track bodywork

I've got a set of never-mounted or drilled track plastics for sale, includes race upper, race lower, tail and front fender. They are primered and ready for paint. They are in great condition, but do show wear marks from moving around the garage. These are Cheetah brand fiberglass pieces. The...
  13. Z

FS: Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires

Cleaning the garage out a little more... Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires UPDATED, used 120 front has been sold. $120 plus shipping for remaining tires I've got a brand new 120/70 front I've also got one 190/55-17 rear with 1x TD on it. $120 plus shipping for remaining tires Tires can be...
  14. Z

FS: XT Racing Ultra Lap timer

sold, thanks for looking
  15. Z

FS: $385 credits

Sold, thanks for looking.
  16. Z

FS: I Group June 11, VIR North

Something's come up and I can't make it Saturday. PM or txt @ 9 1 9 2 6 4 0 3 2 4 asap if you want the spot!
  17. Z

FS: 07-08 R1 Zero Gravity DB windscreen dark smoke

For sale is this Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen in dark smoke for a 07-08 R1. The windscreen is in used but excellent condition. Not pits, scratches or missing tabs. Sold!
  18. Z

FS: SV1000S Wheels

wheels sold
  19. Z

FS: Misc. SV1000 bits

As I've posted elsewhere the SV1K is wrecked and I need to sell off the spare parts I had lying around for it. All parts located in Apex, NC. If you combine items I can reduce shipping charges. - Stock OEM clipons, includes SV1000 throttle body w/ stock grip sold - New chain guide, sold -...
  20. Z

FS: 2nd Gen SV track bodywork

Up for sale is my spare OEM Suzuki SV1000S bodywork that I converted for track use. Totalled the bike on the street and I don't need this stuff anymore. Makes for a great solution for the casual trackday rider who doesn't want to risk damaging their stock plastics. All parts located in Apex...