Search results

1. N

WTB Gixxer parts

Hey guys I am getting the bike ready for the track after last years get off and I need a few parts if anybody has them for sale 08/09 Ram air tubes(converting my 06 to the newer bodywork) Clips-ons(woodcraft,vortex,driven...etc I am not picky) Engine covers Windscreen I think that's it for...
  2. N

NJMP Crash

First off I want to say thanks to Bobby G and the other guys that helped load my bike on trailer. I really appreciate how everybody jumps in to help without even having to ask. For those that don't know, it was the first session Friday morning. Everything felt good up until the crash, I was...
  3. N

Got me a new toy!!

Anybody need their tires changed??
  4. N

info@nesba.com

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has been able to get a hold of Mark, I have emailed him a couple of times in the last week and haven't heard back from him. (I have checked my SPAM too.) Pretty weird because he ususally gets back pretty quick. Well if anyone talks to him can they let him know...
  5. N

Camping at Summit

Got a couple of questions for everyone. I am planning on camping at Summit next weekend and was wondering what rules were. I haven't camped at a track before so any info would be appreciated. I am wondering about things like What time can I show up the night before Cost for camping Can i...
  6. N

Thanks to the CR's

Just wanted to say thanks to all the CR's yesterday at NJMP it was a great day. And I also want to thank Lou and Matt H I appreciate the help and the tips...you guys rock. --Rob
  7. N

NJMP April 20th Who's going?

I'll be there...anybody else playin hooky from work?
  8. N

New Track Bike

I have been searching around for a track only bike and I finally found one, I picked up a 2006 GSX-R750 with only 1200 miles for $2025. It was previously used as a track bike but evidently the previous owner laid down his a friends street bike so he had to take some parts off of this one to fix...
  9. N

WTB Track Bike Philadelphia Area

Hey all, Looking to get a track only bike so I don't have to worry about wrecking the street bike. I was hoping to pick up a GSXR750 or any 1000 since I am used to riding V-Twins and like the torque, but will take a 600 if I find a good deal. So if anyone has anything I am trying to keep it...
  10. N

Tire Recommendations

What do you guys recommend as a good track day tire that will also hold up to street use? Looking for something thats not gonna wear out after 2-3000 on the street but still be good for someone in the beginner class(but hopefully my skills improve enough this season to get me into...
  11. N

WTB: NJMP 11/1 or 2

Looking to buy a "B" slot any body got one?