Search results

1. fast03600rr

GoProHD NIB

Hey guys I've got a couple of GoPro HD's for sale. Bought them and decided I need cash more than people need gifts. These things have awesome vid and sound. Shoot me a pm if your interested.... EDIT: I'm going to let these go for 245 shipped
  2. fast03600rr

07 forks with 70 miles on them.

I've got a set of forks that came off of an 07 600rr that had 70 miles on them. the guy laid it down and it slid along a curb thus scraping up the cap on the left fork. Its not in bad shape at all and I have already cleaned up the wounds so it doesn't look that bad. Other than the cap these...
  3. fast03600rr

Shift 2pc Riding Suit MINT US 42 (Eur 52)

I have a very nice 2pc Shift riding suit. I'm selling it because it is a little bit loose on me. I'm 5'9" and 145lbs and a 40 would be a better fit for my build. The suit has had one trackday on it and a ride at deals gap. Its never been down. It's very clean and doesnt smell like any but...
  4. fast03600rr

Newb intro

Hey guys, newer to the site and figured i'd say hey. my first trackday was oct 18th at putnam. i enjoyed every minute of it and cant wait for winter to be over so i can get to a few more tracks in the area. i'm riding an 03 600rr and have been for a lil over 2 years now. i'm pretty sure its...