Search results

1. D

04 yamaha r6 and 6x12 pace enclosed trailer with all you need.

04 yamaha R6 with new super sport motor,only 6 miles, penske rear shock, 20 mm kit in front set up by GMD computrac, power comander with quick shift, GPR stabilizer, 520 chain and sprocket conversion, Vortex clip ons, rearsets. steel braided lines with Vesrah brakes. full ARATA Titainium...
  2. D

CCS at VIR Sept. 19-20 who's down?

I will be there not racing this time but will be working for michilen. Come give the new power one's a try! Ha! ya'll be safe.
  3. D

The only way to control what he posts!!!!

Congrats Mike, it was great working with you at CMP! It makes everthing else that I was doing with racing no fun...you will love it!
  4. D

CMP on 9/5 and 9/6

Looks like I will be there!
  5. D

04 Yamaha R6 Race Bike with title. 4900.00

04 R6. penske rear shock, 23MM kit in front, Full Titainium Arata exhaust, Vortex Sprokets,Gas cap, clip-ons and rear sets, 520 conversion, Shark skins Body work painted black and white with white Number plates, Vesrah brakes and steel braided lines, GPR stabilizer, Power commander, quick shift...
  6. D

Road Atlanta 7/24-26

Those two turns were the tuff ones for me too. I learned from watching the other CR's going through there and talking to Jamie. Glad I was able to help!
  7. D

My day at Road Atlanta 7/26

You are very welcome! You were very fun to work with and once again. thanks for joining NESBA! It only gets more fun from here on. see ya soon.
  8. D

GPR 4 steering stabilizer 08 R6

sorry man, sold it. thank you though.
  9. D

Donations For Brian Johnson

Done! This was a great idea!
  10. D

anyone need paint work

He did a great Job on mine at a great price. Plus he is super fast, you want be dissapointed. Thanks Mulley!
  11. D

R6 Race Parts

still got the body work?
  12. D

know of a good place for fork repair around NC?

Jamie James productions in marshall N.C. just north of Asheville. I can PM the phone Number.
  13. D

My CMP Weekend

Nice to meet you Earl. Hope to work with you again soon.
  14. D

08 yamaha R6

Had a great turn out at CMP and great weather. Is was a real fun time. I'm sure we will meet in the future. I will sure keep My eye out for you one. Let me know how the other deal works out. see ya man.
  15. D

08 yamaha R6

08 R6 7900 miles, only about 1500 miles on the track. y pipe (does away with converter), Gytr slip on, tank sliders, stomp grips, integrated tail light, flush mount turn signals, one tooth down on front sprocket, wera safty wired, side cover guards, fender eliminater. Steel braided lines and new...
  16. D

whos going to CMP

Derek Rents them out if you can't find any warmers. Just make sure and catch him early, I'm sure they get gone fast. He will be in the big tire and parts trailer, silver dodge truck with slide in camper and.. (always Smiling....) Are you the guys I changed tires fir the other day? The 190 set...
  17. D

Pilot leathers?

I crashed in pilots at Barber and they held up well and I wore them all year at Jamies school. They were not bad to strech out and they breath well. crotch is high, had to have Alexa at spider leather works lower that and put in a heavy duty steel zipper. the zipper that came on mine was a...
  18. D

08 yamaha R6

not really, just like to sell, thanks though.