Search results

1. bjrose

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

There are no words to express the sadness felt over Mike's passing. To Julie and family, my heartfelt sympathies and prayers are with you. Mike's smile and his true love of what he did with NESBA have touched so many. Will be sadly missed but ever present in the hearts of those who knew him. Barb
  2. bjrose

Congrats to Judy!

Way to make us "girls" proud!!!! Now I don't feel so bad about seeing you blow by me at Summit over the 4th...you were riding great. Congrats and look forward to seeing you at Beave this coming weekend. Barb
  3. bjrose

Congrats to new CR Jeff15

Another great addition to the crew....congrats again Jeff. Thanks again to all the CR's and staff this past weekend, had a great time. Barb
  4. bjrose

Emerson's shirt now matches his wheels!!!

That's our boy...we're so proud ;) Congrats Emerson...know you'll be a great CR Barb
  5. bjrose

The Beav April 30-May 1 ROLL CALL!

Collarbone healed nicely and I'm really looking forward to riding again at the Beave next weekend. Will be great to see everyone after the long winter.
  6. bjrose

Thanks to everyone!

Thanks for all the good wishes,it's been a tough week but Rich,it turns out, is also a pretty darn good nurse! Bones heal...bikes can be fixed and I'm already looking forward to next season. Thanks again for all your help last Sunday,will miss all you guys over the winter.
  7. bjrose

Congrats to Rich and Barb!

Thanks to all for the congrats, was a great weekend for Rich and I. Thanks again Buck and Todd for another fun weekend at the Beave. Matt, you did a good job as B group captain and as always a big thanks to the CR's working Saturday and Sunday. Scott, it sure was nice to see you out there. I...
  8. bjrose

Congratulations!

You looked pretty comfortable out there in the A group. You know I'm thrilled for you,gosh,we started out doing track days about the same time.This past weekend is one we will remember for a long time. Congrats Barb
  9. bjrose

BeaveRun May 2,2010

Peanuthead - I found your post to be very troubling and I can't help but wonder where you were during the 2 rider meetings for the B group when we were all asked if there were any problems or concerns as that was the time to address them. I'm sorry you didn't have a good experince with Nesba...
  10. bjrose

New Guy from Central Pa

Hi Dave..Welcome..my husband and I both ride with NESBA and we are in Williamsport area. Tell your wife I'd be glad to talk to her and put her at ease about track riding. We will be at Beaverun on May2 and NJMP on May 16th. PM me and I can let you know how to get in touch. Barb
  11. bjrose

Should Ladies get a different rate?

A definite NO to a discount for women riders. We are given the same available amount of track time and CR instruction as the guys. My husband and I are both NESBA members and the cost of both doing track days gets expensive. I think considering a family membership program may help to bring some...
  12. bjrose

glad to be alive after crash plus other vids

Geeze Jason,sorry to hear that your "get-off" led to this. Rich said he saw you guys down there, I wish I could have been there too.Will be keeping you and Noelle in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery, I'm glad you ended up getting checked out as this surgery will head off problems...
  13. bjrose

Emerson - Congrats

We knew you could do it !!!! Just sorry we weren't there to see it.
  14. bjrose

Congrats Katie!

Way to Go Katie!!!You make us NESBA girls proud.
  15. bjrose

Summit Congrats...

To any of you Nesbians that have ever thought about attending a WERA race as a spectator ,do yourselves a favor and get to one soon! See your CR's and fellow Nesbian Racers at their best and see how lucky we all are to be learning from these people. So congrats to each of you, Katie,Drew, Morph...
  16. bjrose

New member!!

I luv waking up to a good laugh....Thanks Crew
  17. bjrose

Special Thanks to the B Group CRs at Beaver: Oct. 18/19

Just a quick "Thanks" to all the staff and CR's at Beave on Sunday...even though the day was a "struggle" for me, Rich and I always enjoy the great company and the encouragement from you all. PS.LENNY...thanks for the " dance lesson" Looking forward to next season. Barb
  18. bjrose

Thanks to all of the (B) group control riders

As always,a great job by the staff and Cr's this weekend at Beave....we had a great time and feel like I was able to pick up and put to good use all the feedback and tips given on Sunday. Thanks again Guys, it was great to see everyone. Barb
  19. bjrose

First post...

Bob is here!