Search results

1. KatieDid

WTB: 06-07 GSXR600/750 Race Bodywork

June 16 2022, its been many months since you posted. Are you still looking? I have a complete set needing a new home. Im in Northern VA.
  2. KatieDid

GSXR front end parts - 06/07 600/750, 05-08 GSXR 1000

Yes thank you. They look nice
  3. KatieDid

GSXR front end parts - 06/07 600/750, 05-08 GSXR 1000

May I ask for some close up pictures of the forks & caps please. Thank you
  4. KatieDid

2013 GSX-R 750 Track Bike Charlotte,NC $6900

DM sent to you
  5. KatieDid

2013 Honda CBR1000RR 4 sale

Bike and extra parts all sold How do I delete this post??
  6. KatieDid

New price to N2 forum members $6950.00.
  7. KatieDid

New pictures showing the scales and scale computer added.
  8. KatieDid

Barber was lots of fun! Thanks to the N2 org for the great year! Oh I have a bike for sale BTW:
  9. KatieDid

FS 2013 Honda CBR1000RR Track/Street bike with extras. $7000. Obo klindsey@fm-sc.com Stock engine with 8051 total Miles, bike weighs 389 lbs with 2 gallons of gas. Includes one year Honda mechanical maintenance contract transferable to the new owner. It has a salvage title and I have the street...
  10. KatieDid

Barber 2017

I'm also looking for anyone that has room in their trailer or toy hauler for me, my gsxr bike, stands and gear for the 2 day Barber event in Nov? I'm in the VA/DC area, I can meet you part way, I can take off work Thursday and Monday if needed to meet your travel plans. Naturally I can...
  11. KatieDid

First Track Day

Ed, Great to hear you had a good time!! Yes Pittrace next month Sept. 16-17 highly recommend if you can make it. FYI The Members Forum has a Ride Share discussion if you need help with getting to a distant track.
  12. KatieDid

SC1 rear SC2 front, used

PM Sent
  13. KatieDid

SC1 rear SC2 front, used

I'm very interested in them. Will you be in going to NJMP this weekend? If so bring them, I will be in for Sat and Sun.
  14. KatieDid

8/19 & 20 PIRC Roll Call and Pot Luck

I'm bringing a crock-pot full of goodness for the pot luck! See you then!
  15. KatieDid

Summit 7/10 Video

Tom, A BIG thank you for your constant encouragement and nudging throughout the day helping me overcome the mental whiplash from my crash on Sunday. It felt good to have a push for a friendly coach who knew what I was going through. Thank you for the love and care! Katie
  16. KatieDid

Shenny/Main

Oh Please and pretty "PLEASE" open the carousel!!! Not for the banking but for the most beautifully smooth and flat inside of the turn that you just can find anywhere else!!! Great place to practice braking, a great left turn and controlled drive out!! "PLEASE" open the carousel!!! In for both...
  17. KatieDid

TCX RT-Race boots Brand New 44

Thank you. Very good seller, boots arrived ahead of schedule, in new condition as pictured in the ad. crewnutz is a trusted seller, I'm happy to do business with you again!!
  18. KatieDid

TCX RT-Race boots Brand New 44

Want, I sent you a PM