Search results

1. MIMS1000

2008 Honda CBR1000RR OEM bodywork

Oh, sorry. I don't have any forks.
  2. MIMS1000

I assume that you are talking about the left and right fairings that connect to the upper fairing. They say CBR on the side and are silver. I will let them go for $200 a piece ($400 for both), plus watever it costs to ship them.
  3. MIMS1000

I have a complete set of OEM bodywork for an 08 CBR1000RR. It is candy red with silver lowers. I am selling each piece individually, so just let me know what you need. I have all painted pieces, headlight unit, taillight unit, mirrors w/ blinkers, stock footpegs. It came off of a brand new bike...
  4. MIMS1000

WTB: 2008 CBR1000RR Upper Fairing

I have one that is candy red and is off of a brand new bike, so its never even had a bug hit it. $200 shipped to GA.
  5. MIMS1000

2002 Honda S2000 convertible

only 51k miles. The car was recently serviced and drives great. Red with black top and black interior. $12,900. e-mail= mimstwo at hotmail dot com. Car is in Mobile, AL
  6. MIMS1000

Need Some Help In A Sunday at Barber

I'm gonna ask Lee how you get sissy strips on a race slick. Aren't you older than him?
  7. MIMS1000

Need Some Help In A Sunday at Barber

Darryl, you refrenced pooping your pants going into turn one, that wouldn't have anything to do with your age would it. I hope I can make it on Sunday, gotta find a spot.
  8. MIMS1000

Barber sunday 1st

I second that, work is for suckers.
  9. MIMS1000

Heat Sheild Tape

D'rell, I would suggest that you go to the same place that you bought the original tape from.
  10. MIMS1000

How is Jenning GP?

Jennings is a blast to ride. Maybe the most fun I have ever had on two wheels was at Jennings dicing it up with Darryl (Fossilfuel). Its not as glamorous as Barber or Road Atl but is very fun.
  11. MIMS1000

Is barber a good ride in early November?

Its the best. There is always a chance of a cold front, but the high temp is around 65 and a low around 45. Great camping weather.
  12. MIMS1000

Finally!!

Wow, is this what the 21st century is like