2. Raspingbeast

Nc bike June 2/3 roll call

So you guys did 2 groups? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Raspingbeast

Yea I see. I missed out [emoji20] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Raspingbeast

True but I’d rather ride the bike for the second time in optimum conditions. Rode it for the first time CCW and would really like to ride it the normal way and see how much I’ve improved vs. the 749 I had last year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Raspingbeast

Might be there on the 3rd weather permitting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Raspingbeast

FS: Track Suit - CHEAP

I don’t see any pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Raspingbeast

VIR 2018

Sure didn’t everyone was falling that morning including me lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Raspingbeast

VIR 2018

Yea I was bumped to red with TPM my last trackday but that was on my ducati 749s. Sold it for zx6r which I’m looking forward to ride (seems easier and faster) lol. I’ll hit you up I’ll be at patriot and north. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Raspingbeast

VIR 2018

Yep cause last year it was low to mid 60s around that time. Say hello when you see me out there. I’m a beginner so I’ll be riding novice though lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Raspingbeast

VIR 2018

Me and 3 others plan on going with Evolve. Got a 13’ zx6r I wanna try out. Patriot and north Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Raspingbeast

Rearset Foot Poistions

I have the same issue on my 749S. I feel too forward and knees cramped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Raspingbeast

Barber Lowside with Mary!

Thanks for the info man. I can't wait to do my first track day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Raspingbeast

Barber Lowside with Mary!

I have pirellis SP. Do they heat up fast in your opinion? Getting prepared for my first trackday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Raspingbeast

2017 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

Only one VIR trackday? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk