1. kawatippi

New organization

just missin' Sternsi now
  2. kawatippi

Photographer at njmp this weekend

On the bottom of their website.....contact Ray@thesbimage.com
  3. kawatippi

Photographer at njmp this weekend

:agree: Like Judy said, Ray and Sarah are the best. Just email them with date and bike number and they will email all of your images to you to look over prior to purchase. I hope they are here to stay
  4. kawatippi

Happy Birthday Hondagal Judy

Happy Birthday Judy....it was good to see you back out there.
  5. kawatippi

2006 Haulmark 5x10 Enclosed Trailer with 2 ball hitch

Pics on Craigslist: http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3180583947.html
  6. kawatippi

2006 Haulmark 5x10 Enclosed Trailer with 2 ball hitch

2006 Haulmark 5x10 enclosed trailer with 2" ball hitch. Rear door ramp, side door, roof vent, front utility shelf, multiple floor and ceiling anchors, used spare tires (2) and new spare hub. Trailer was used for transporting motorcycle to and from race track. Trailer has room for 2 motorcycles...
  7. kawatippi

Tracks you have crashed at

Summit Main T-1 Tbolt left in chicane
  8. kawatippi

Cycle World of Cherry Hill, NJ Closed

I loved CW of CH....bought 3 bikes from them. This past fall my wife picked up a cbr 600rr from Mikes Famous Planet Honda. A month later we stop by to get her some dirt bike gear and the place was out of business. Sad seeing these dealers go down.
  9. kawatippi

Ever crashed? I have two questions...

prefer lefts....1 left and 1 right.
  10. kawatippi

Anyone have video of my crash?

I was the rider behind you but did not see you go down. You passed me 2/3rds up the hill and had just started down the hill and out of view. Just as I started my turn in a large brown dust cloud came across the track. Approaching the apex I couldn't see anything. Once through it I could see you...
  11. kawatippi

Information about NESBA/Absolute Partnership

TPM has 10/16 and 10/17 on thunderbolt
  12. kawatippi

life insurance / track days ??????

:agree: with Chad's post...call Brandon. My life insurance is through him. Track issues are fully covered.
  13. kawatippi

Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

:dunno:Nope....got mine right away. You didn't do something right. They were all over my credit
  14. kawatippi

Insurance After Accident

Back to insurance...who is holding the 6k? If it is a bank, they would require full coverage on "their" bike, even if you are not riding it.
  15. kawatippi

How come no liter bikes?

I had a ZX-10 and sold it. At 6'2" and over 200lbs a 600 does feel a little cramped sometimes but Barry is a big guy and he gets around the track pretty fast on a 600....shows me I have a whole lot more I can get out of me and my 600.
  16. kawatippi

Chain Rusty...what to do?

:agree: do the same thing...wife's chain had small amounts of rust, cleaned it , lubed it, still had the rust. Guys in the shop said it is fine, about the same amount of miles you have.
  17. kawatippi

NJMP suspension

You are not far from Dover, DE. Call Steve at SpeedWerks and see if they can get to it by the time you need it. You won't be disappointed. Go to the "links" at the bottom of this site.
  18. kawatippi

NJMP Chicane?

Doesn't matter to me which way we run it....I thought that was Geoff's daughter. :)
  19. kawatippi

NJMP chicane. you decide

I don't care either way....I'm just happy it's going to be sunny and creep into the sixties on Sunday.:D