Search results

1. JAB3

ChickenWings has moved on (bump to Advanced)

Congrats Cory! I knew it would happen soon! Great Job!!!
  2. JAB3

Just testing the water

Yes Dave they do make one and no you can't have my chit mang!!
  3. JAB3

Just testing the water

I will trade you for a 2009 Zuma 125 that fell out of the truck on the way home from RA... by the way I have access to extremely powerful weapons.
  4. JAB3

Congrats to Caveman and Tom Williford

You know shane, keep it up! It's going to be really expensive for you NOT to get bumped down to INTRO group :) David, it was really a blast riding with you! You proved to everyone that you don't need HP to go fast :) Rant... 10 beers... more like a bakers dozen.
  5. JAB3

Good Friday

Chicken Wing, that is unacceptable! Do I need to call your boss and tell him he is getting in the way of you mental health treatments??? I can get you a doctor's note....
  6. JAB3

Happy B-day to a fantastic painter!!

Definately Happy Birthday Drew!!!
  7. JAB3

sad news from the ortho

Rub some dirt on it and you will be fine Jim :) j/k Speedy recovery my friend!
  8. JAB3

GSXR Brake Caliper Pin

No sweat :cool: You can also drill and wire the pins from the back side of the caliper, I will post pics up of how I did it when I get home tonight
  9. JAB3

so who holding out. what r the best deal on tires this yr.

how about you see where you stack up in a race before you start counting your contingency checks :dunno: I say support the company that supports your club... Dunlop makes great tires and there are some smokin deals on the 209gpa's out there, with the 211 becoming becoming the new ama spec...
  10. JAB3

GSXR Brake Caliper Pin

Remove the caliper bolt (circled in red in the picture) then remove the pins (circled in yellow) you may have to push the pads from the back of the caliper with a screw driver to get them to pop out. the picture is not a gsxr but the calipers are similar
  11. JAB3

Amsoil

actually is a little less than that but not by much (I am an amsoil dealer too). cut the guy some slack if he makes only makes $0.50 on a quart of oil that he could make $2.00 on, he is giving a pretty good deal out to nesba members.
  12. JAB3

Less chance of flame here than WERA

Here you go if can't find it locally http://pitposse.com/posawi14lb0d.html
  13. JAB3

Need a little help with my bodywork

What ever you need to do :)
  14. JAB3

0.032" is pretty standard
  15. JAB3

Gearing for Road Atlanta

I think you need worry more about whether or not you have enough ranch dressing for the Road A weekend... I dont run an R6, but I would imagine the +2 in the rear is a bit much for Road A. the +1 will probably do you just fine
  16. JAB3

cutting oil (or some other lubricating oil)=yes some of the bolts are pretty hard metals a drop of oil helps lubricate the bit and keep it cool. :rolleyes: cobalt bits = for hardened metals use a drill press when you can... much easier
  17. JAB3

cobalt drill bits with cutting oil and slow even pressure. toss the drill bit after 3-4 bolts and use a new one.
  18. JAB3

The galley plugs look like a flush hex head bolt that screws into your engine block. Smear a little rtv around the top of the bolt and they are good Hose clamps: just thread the safety wire through the closest slot next to the worm gear and tie it to the bolt. The worm gear can not move then...
  19. JAB3

Decals

Welcome James! I have gotten decals and stickers from him and I will tell you that he is a great guy to deal with and does awesome work! Here is the windscreen decal proof he did for me. The decals were delilvered to my house 2 days later. much better communication, customer service, and...
  20. JAB3

Gridded with John Hopkins, Bostrom, etc.

That's awesome Rick!!