Search results

1. jimmyz63

FS: Cortech Latigo 2.0 suit

Suit is in good condition, never down, a little scuffing here and there. Size XL(46 US). It has a new main zipper and has been let out a couple inches in the torso by Barnicle Bill. I'm 5'11" 200 lbs. and it was a snug fit before altering with back and chest protector being worn. $220 shipped.
  2. jimmyz63

Shogun Frame Sliders 06-07 GSXR 600/750

Shogun frame sliders in great shape. These are the "cut" type with OEM bodywork. Part #750-5429 Pics too large for upload. Bike was never down so they are not scuffed at all. $25 shipped
  3. jimmyz63

Gear needed summit July 6

Look for the brown canopy with a black gsxr600 #18 or shoot me a PM for contact info
  4. jimmyz63

Gear needed summit July 6

I have a back protector he can borrow
  5. jimmyz63

Did a day at YCRS and signing up here ...

Elite is the way to go
  6. jimmyz63

2018 - Acceptable Oil Filter Brands?

I have no problem throwing my unused k&n filters in the trash. Already ordered Hilfo filters as a replacement. My concern is riders failing tech for something not banned in the riders manual. I could have been one them.
  7. jimmyz63

Ohlins spring markings..

If they are stock folding pegs then just flip them upside down. When I did this I also bolted a piece of unistrut(anything similar will work) under the tail using the passenger footrest bracket holes and then ran ratchet straps to the ceiling. This was just a backup in case it would fall off the...
  8. jimmyz63

2018 - Acceptable Oil Filter Brands?

So according to Steve and bmart, they will not pass K&N filters. I'll trash my remaining K&N filters, but there needs to be consistency at tech or some riders are going to get screwed. If N2 has a problem with them, then publish that fact.
  9. jimmyz63

Pitt Race 6/18? Yamaha Day?

Thanks guys. I think once he gets past the opening session jitters he'll be fine. It's just taking that first step. I always tell him how good the CR's and staff are, so not to worry there.
  10. jimmyz63

Pitt Race 6/18? Yamaha Day?

Slitherin...would you say this type of day is a little less intense(for lack of a better term). I signed my son up for the the June 18 event thinking that is the case. He's a little intimidated by the whole track day thing.
  11. jimmyz63

Puig light smoke windscreen 06/07 GSXR 600/750

I'll speak for ibkevman...it's sold because I bought it.
  12. jimmyz63

FS: Woodcraft Clip-ons 48mm/50mm GSXR 600/750

I have 48mm/50mm Woodcraft clip-ons for sale. The original anodizing was a little rough so I stripped and re-anodized them. Good overall finish but does have some imperfections. $40 shipped
  13. jimmyz63

Seized bolt in GSXR suspension lingage

Surprisingly the bearings weren't bad at all. Hardly any signs on the ground surface of the sleeve as well. Just galling between the bolt and sleeve. But new bearings make sense and anti-seize on the bolts on assembly.
  14. jimmyz63

Got it. Ended using threaded rod and nuts to make things solid. On the bolt head side I put an oversized socket over the head and snugged that up to the frame. Then other side just started pounding carefully, a little at a time.
  15. jimmyz63

That was one of the things I was going to try. Drill a dimple in the end of the bolt and then use a pointed tip in the air hammer.
  16. jimmyz63

Central Pa.(State College area). I'll try a few things and see how it goes.
  17. jimmyz63

I'll look into it the puller. It has to fit through a roughly 1.500" hole in the frame though.
  18. jimmyz63

It's an '07 600. After removing the nut I turned the bolt probably 5-6 complete turns to loosen things up. So it's definitely not threaded to the frame. It's bolt 15 in the picture and it is seized to spacer 14.