Search results

1. phd12volt

Greetings from the West Coast!!!

that was down right hilarious!!!! And yeah Palomar gets overun at times with idiots. Be careful with some of the groups out there too, for the group rides. Look for some groups that do the desert runs out toward Borrego Springs. And by the way, Borrego Springs is friggin awesome too. I spent...
  2. phd12volt

Greetings from the West Coast!!!

since i moved from out that way to Philly, you should find Palomar mountain entertaining ;) and if you cruise north on the 15, head to the Ortega Highway. Also i rode with www.fastrackriders.com out there. Really good people and very friendly. Throw me a PM if you want some other spots i found...
  3. phd12volt

Harbor Freight Trailer bearings

i have the same trailer, and i have the owners manual at home. If you dont find out by tonight, ill post the size when i get home from work. (at midnight :( )
  4. phd12volt

moved to mid-atlantic area from so-cal....

Streets of Willow 1.8 mile course 1:52.522 was practice lap 1:43.356 first session 1:43.207 second session 1:43.659 third session 1:41.118 fourth session 1:41.649 fifth session advanced were running at the quickest 1:30 ish, just trying to stay in a group that have like speeds for the...
  5. phd12volt

i had heard through some people that the INTRO day was mandatory..........but i am all straightened out now. B it is.................is it spring yet?
  6. phd12volt

used to ride with fastrackriders out of so-cal. Do i still need to do the required first track day ride?? just curious. I rode at streets of willow mostly.