Search results

1. SirBonus

RHT Cold Race Collar

I agree with the removing of boots & leathers between sessions. It also helps to get a suit dryer or small fan to put in the top of the suit. It makes it much cooler and will usually get dry (for me anyways) between sessions. Makes getting getting it back on much easier and feels better than...
  2. SirBonus

PZ Racing Yama Tronic YA600 GPS Lap Timer

It worked great at both Pitt & Summit Main.
  3. SirBonus

Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and purchased one last week with plans to install it in a couple days. I'll be at Pitt on the 10 & 11 to try it for the first time.
  4. SirBonus

Silly question... maybe. About puck sliders!

I'm really happy with the chicken hawk sliders. They are cheap and very hard.
  5. SirBonus

I wanted to see if anyone had experience with one of these lap timers. It seems really convenient to have it interface with my R1 dash. But I'm always a little hesitant about piggy backing things onto the electronics. Thanks for any information.
  6. SirBonus

2009 ZX6

PM'd
  7. SirBonus

'17 GSXR1000R track bike (including all original bodywork)

If you haven't already, try the WERA forum.
  8. SirBonus

2008 R1

How many miles on the motor? Any work done on the motor?
  9. SirBonus

2006 R6 Track Bike

PM sent.
  10. SirBonus

2004 Yamaha R6 YZF-600R

Do have additional track body work or only street?
  11. SirBonus

2006 r6 for sale

Good looking bike.
  12. SirBonus

Parts to help the bike survive the crash?

Your probably better off not riding than chancing a 6 year old helmet. Also, a helmet that old shouldn't pass tech. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Bell helmets are good for 5 years and most are only good for 3.
  13. SirBonus

Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Air compatable suit size 54 w or w/o airbag

Were are you located? Reason for selling? Do you have to get a larger size for the airbag?
  14. SirBonus

2016 CRF450R - Like New

Posting for my brother. Powhatan VA - just outside of Richmond. 2016 Honda CRF450R. Carry over that was bought new in March 2017. Only has 2-3 hours on it. Bike has a couple of scratches. It is just way too much bike for where I have to ride and my skill level. Other than a few light scratches...
  15. SirBonus

Suit Repairs

Anyone have any recommendations for a shop to repair track leathers, I'm in Richmond, VA. Thanks.