Search results

1. Dutcavich

2006 GSXR 600 - Central PA - $2700

2006 GSXR 600 - $2,700 - Located in Harrisburg, PA 13000 miles Race skins (don't know brand) spray painted a dark grey Superbike tail R6 throttle and master cylindar Aftermarket exhaust Upgraded rear sprocket. Will throw in a set of pitbull stands Currently has Dunlop race slicks on it. Might...
  2. Dutcavich

Overheating GSXR - Head Gasket?

So the guys in advanced run...? Water wetter?
  3. Dutcavich

I'm not using the bleed screw on the pump... should I be? I've been trying to slowly turn the cap to let air escape. I just bought a racing cap that's rated to 1.6 bars. I was hoping it would make a difference. The cap does NOT thread on easily. It's pretty hard to torque the thing closed...
  4. Dutcavich

You're right. I have no idea when the last time my bikes suspension was serviced. If ever. I purchased it from a N2 control rider as a track only starter bike. My goal is to run some late season CCS races, be very comfortable and "belong" in the N2 "A" group, and keep honing my skills. Long...
  5. Dutcavich

I have the manual, and a buddy of mine is a mechanic. He said he has a sniffer tool that can see if my head gasket is blown...? Not sure about that one. As soon as the weather gets above freezing I'll get out in the garage and check those.
  6. Dutcavich

Fan comes on.
  7. Dutcavich

My forks are bottoming out. I rented an '07 GSXR 750 for a day at VIR with a full suspension and it was almost telepathic. But yeah, point taken.
  8. Dutcavich

2014 BMW S1000RR for sale

PM'd
  9. Dutcavich

2006 GSXR 600 Went down on turn one at Thunderbolt last July (lost my front end on entry). Bike flipped a good couple times. Pieced it back together for an August track day to shake off the nerves. Noticed bike was heating up to 215 in the pits before even getting out on track. On track the...
  10. Dutcavich

Unlimited memberships

gotcha. Email sent.
  11. Dutcavich

Unlimited memberships

Thanks. It's not coming up as an option in my membership.
  12. Dutcavich

Unlimited memberships

Does N2 offer any unlimited memberships?
  13. Dutcavich

PittRace July 14th

Is this going to be ran like a normal track day? Will attendees that are not racing Saturday/Sunday get as much time/sessions as any other N2 track day?
  14. Dutcavich

TCX RT-Race boots Brand New 44

What size sneaker do you normally wear? Seems like TCX are either size 10 (44) or 11 (45).
  15. Dutcavich

Shoei RF-1200 for sale - Large

Bought this last month. Great helmet, good airflow. never dropped or scratched. Used for 4 track days. I'll be at Pittrace June 17/18 (if it's not raining) if you want to check it out in person. Again, nice helmet, but I probably need a medium. I'd like $350.
  16. Dutcavich

5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

That will be my first time riding with N2. Riding Scott's (control rider) old gsxr 600. Camping the entire weekend. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll definitely bring something along.