Search results

1. MM99

Credits For Sale

Sold, thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MM99

Credits For Sale

I have $651 worth of credits I will sell for $500. Was just informed by N2 the transfer fee is currently waived. I can take PayPal
  3. MM99

2016 Ducati 1299

Sold. Thanks for lookin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MM99

2016 Ducati 1299

Bike has 3900 miles. Excellent shape. Comes with pit bull stands and woodcraft tire warmers. Title in hand. $12000
  5. MM99

2017 R6 wheels with rains

$1000 Comes with rotors, bushings, Cush drive and sprocket. Pirelli rains have about 6 laps on them. Couple of small scratches in paint on wheels.
  6. MM99

6/2&3 PittRace - Who is going ?

I’m going, my son is going and “My forecast” is mostly sun. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. MM99

Need some Help at Pitt Race for the Endurence Race!

That was easy to figure out, I got lost between wo was looking for free beer and who was helping. Thanks will look you up on Friday. Still repeating your advise to myself. "Look ahead" to me its WAY ahead.
  8. MM99

Need some Help at Pitt Race for the Endurence Race!

Don't know if you still need help. I am riding there Friday, not racing the weekend and available to help.
  9. MM99

Pitt Race 6-15 or 6-15, 16, 17?

That explains that. It's the N2/WERA weekend there and it does sound like fun!
  10. MM99

Pitt Race 6-15 or 6-15, 16, 17?

I signed up for the N2 event at Pitt Race on Friday 6-15 and when looking at the Pitt Race website schedule to see what else was going on that day I noticed they have N2 listed for a three day event from 6-15 through the 17. To me thats more of an iron butt event! Just wondering which one is...
  11. MM99

Race Number

Yea right, all that BS was started by over zealous dads in the paddock. If that were true MotoGP would have only one team, one bike and Mark Marquez putting on a riding clinic. Is your mind really that narrow? Go out and have fun even if your racing.