Search results

1. 1bad7

I stand relieved!

You are definitely right about that my brother!!! But is there still going to be "The Chief, Senior Chief, or Master Chief" there to give the appropriate counseling :argh:for a given incident :rtfm: I will be relieved here shortly and I have been reflecting lately about how this has been great...
  2. 1bad7

VA Beach/HR Peninsula

I would bro, but I'm currently in AZ, will be back for a week then back out here again....we'll see where this takes us...
  3. 1bad7

New from Spartanburg sc

Welcome!!! That is one hell of a transport vehicle!!!
  4. 1bad7

Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

It wasn't that it was the 400 dollar fuel bill for a week just driving around the Hampton roads area :argh::banghead: But it is nice to get better mileage and comfort now...LOL
  5. 1bad7

Ski as for the godfather's times.....does driving miss Daisy sound familiar... VIR normal driving 3 hours ( Scott 2 and 3 tickets) NJMP again normal driving is 5 hours( Scott 22 hours and 12 tickets with an overnighter in somebodies jail cell)
  6. 1bad7

No its been so long since he's ridden on track this his only outlet... For the record Mike has gotten more sea time now than when he was active. Let's put that into perspective....26 years active duty navy less than 3 months sea time. Retired for about 8 months....5+ months sea time....lol as...
  7. 1bad7

VIR north vs south

Do them both you won't be disappointed! I love both tracks and each has its own character. I only live a few hours away from VIR but do the max amount of time I can. That and who wouldn't want to hang out an extra day in the paddock with all these crazy people!!!! Lol.
  8. 1bad7

Nesba @ ims nyc

Bob, I sent Chris an email for DC and haven't heard anything back yet. I can't do it all day but would love to help out. John
  9. 1bad7

Washington DC IMS - Volunteers needed

Chris, I sent you an email. John
  10. 1bad7

2012 Macau GP onboard video

Brandon, that really is BA bro! I'm still working on me to get better to at least try the Manx if not TT itself. Awesome though brother.
  11. 1bad7

Performance Cycleworx is closing down.....

No one better deserving of a vacation brother! See you soon.
  12. 1bad7

Bikes You've Owned

That was the one where he made a left turn in front of me, and I had the choice of broad siding him or laying it down and sliding under the truck(luckily it had stopped as I went under it). He didn't realize I spoke Italian until a couple of them were talking about they could blame the American...
  13. 1bad7

Possible Trackday at VIR North Dec 3rd

I wish I could, but I tried like hell all day to get the powers that be let me off. But sadly they said no.....
  14. 1bad7

Bikes You've Owned

Here my short list... I'm pretty sure it was a 1985(?) Honda 250R 3 wheeler - Tuned with paddle and flat track tires 1986 Kawasaki KX 125 - Fun but I almost died on it everytime 1986 Kawasaki GPZ 600 - Loved the thing until my buddy wrecked it in Italy 1997 Ducati 600SS - The bike that taught...
  15. 1bad7

feed back thread ??????????????

Lol, you never know where I'll appear after I retire.:eek:....
  16. 1bad7

I was thinking the granny was you with wig and Scott the admin dude with hair...
  17. 1bad7

Or mini squirrels..... Some of them talk in their sleep and tell all the secrets....
  18. 1bad7

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's fricken funny I don't care who you are! Hey Mikey how are ya buddy?
  19. 1bad7

SIDI Vortice Boots Black/White

I do love Sidi boots and need another pair, I just need to convince my wife that I need them too.
  20. 1bad7

Military members thread

:D I'm just trying to be like you brother...:cool: