Search results

1. 1bad7

FS: 04-05 ZX-10R Wheels

I have a set of Forged Aluminum Marchesini Wheels with Galfer rotors for an 04-05 ZX-10R. I'm looking to get 600 for the set. There is no damage other than a few nicks from inept people changing tires. I wouldn't get rid of these but they don't fit my 09 R1.
  2. 1bad7

Wtb 8/23 vir i

I know you snooze you lose, but I was underway and didn't know if we would be back in time for this. So if you would like to get rid of it I am your buyer.
  3. 1bad7

NJMP Nov 8th

I was wondering if anyone was going to be doing NJMP on the 8th of November as I would really like to get a track day in before the new year. I've been off the track since I transfered from Italy in June, and I'm going crazy :banghead: not being able to get on one as often as before. Please hit...
  4. 1bad7

New Guy

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been around the board for a while but never had anything really to say. I'm still stationed in Italy right now but I'll be back in VA in June, so I'm looking to go to VIR in July before I have to report to the ship. By the way I've been riding for...