Search results

1. B

05-06 gsxr 1000 parts

i have a lot of parts for sale for an 05-06 gsxr 1000 here is a list of parts let me know if you are interested. subframe frame with no tittle swing arm tripple clamp ignition set with key radiator rims chain and sprocket vortex gold adjustable rear sets vortex gold clip ons pazzo shorty...
  2. B

05 06 gsxr 1000

i have lots of parts for an 05-06 gsxr 1000 let me know what you need and i will let you know if i have it and how much
  3. B

06 gsxr 1000 6000$ obo

i am selling my 06 gsxr 1000 track bike it has no title it has been down once at the track i have a complete set of race bodywork. it has a dented tank but i have a tank with no dents on it as well. steel braided front brake lines new race brake pads has new fork seals but they are not installed...
  4. B

alpine stars suit and arai helmet for sale

i am selling a brand new never used alpine stars rc-1 suit in black white and gray forr 1000 or best offer and i am selling a tommy gun arai in black and gray for 600 or best offer. if you are interested let me know if you need pics let me know as well i will send them to you uppon request