Search results

1. Joel_M

2006 YZF-R6 - Quickshifter and Power Commander (Asking $3500)

Am selling my 2006 R6: - 06 R6, Clean Virginia Title in hand, appx 9000 miles, Track ready (not safety wired, though), with Woolrich autoblipper and ECU flash (GP shift), ASV levers, 20mm forks, lots of aftermarket parts. Pirelli Medium compound slick rear (about 65% wear left) and Super Corse...
  2. Joel_M

2006 R6 Full Track Day Setup

hit me up with a PM and i'll send you my phone number, or get me on FB Messenger at Joel Magsig
  3. Joel_M

CMP info dump 29/30Aug2020

Huey, I wanted to say thank you for all the help you and the others gave me after my Sun afternoon turn 1 fall. I can’t tell you how grateful I was to have the team help me get loaded. unfortunately, the fall resulted in a break to my scapula (glenoid process, the “socket” part), and I will...
  4. Joel_M

Looking to buy: 600cc track bike

See my post (2006 R6, full track day package)
  5. Joel_M

2006 R6 Full Track Day Setup

All, Am selling my 2006 R6 full setup. Included is: - 06 R6, Clean Virginia Title in hand, appx 9000 miles, Track ready (not safety wired, though), with Woolrich autoblipper and ECU flash (GP shift), ASV levers, Ohlin’s forks, lots of Woodcraft hardware incl rearsets, Pirelli Medium compound...
  6. Joel_M

Great weekend at PIRC

It was an Awesome weekend! Who was the photographer? Anyone got a link?
  7. Joel_M

ATP at PITT - Aug 17, 2019

What a great event, AJ! I learned a ton. It really "clicked" on the last two sessions, when I could go out and put into practice what we had been saying. The trail braking thing is going to continue to take work. But now I can start to feel it. For me, it made much more sense when I started...