Search results

1. A59

Paint question

Appreciate the replies. The heater wasn't intended for painting, just a coincidence that would make sense. Guess I'll leave out the clear. Not concerned about fuel spillage, or the quality of the paint job. Just want it to look good from a short distance but not so nice I'm afraid to ride it...
  2. A59

Paint question

I have rustoleum gloss red and black, the clear I intend to use (also rusto gloss) says not to use with high shine paint. I was going to put it on a few minutes after the color and only wet sand and polish the clear after sufficient drying time. I'd like to have that layer of clear over the...
  3. A59

A thanks to all who helped A59

Wanted to thank everyone for the help and concern. Inwood Dave and fellow pitters, and esp the nice ladies pitted in the corner who gave me meds, ice, and brought me food. Got a splint cast today and need to go back next week after the swelling goes down. Fracture of the fib and swelling of the...
  4. A59

Beaverun Aug. 13-14 vids and Thanks!

I thought he was dropping to 4th for t1 and 3rd for 4&5. Brad?
  5. A59

Roll call for Summit Sept 10-11!

Well if Lennys gonna be there I'm in for sure!! Both days. Was there last Sept, gonna need a tow from someone.
  6. A59

Roll Call BeaveRun Aug 13 14

In for both as well, can't wait. ...common 101's!! "I can do it". Wishful thinking but I'll try, again. See you all there.
  7. A59

Team Sweden goes ballistic

Hey Patrick, was gonna suggest Vortex or Woodcraft clip on bars. It's easier and cheaper to replace a bent bar with those as opposed to a stock one. Just a suggestion.
  8. A59

Team Sweden goes ballistic

As always I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it is, but I'm sorry for your misfortune and hope you heal quickly. A lesson learned. It was nice to meet the both of you, you're good people (as most at Nesba events). Hope to be at the track with you before too long, maybe we'll pit together again. I...
  9. A59

Congrats Les Powis!

Congrats Les mon! Gotta get back to doing some days so I can try and catch your fast ass. Hope to see you at Beav July and Aug.
  10. A59

First wknd of '11!!

First track day wknd of the year! Beav July and Aug.. Do I need to sign up for "I" or does everyone promise to take it easy on me. None of this...:spank:
  11. A59

Sighting

not to hi jack but whats up les. Be at Beav in July & Aug, hope to see and (try to) ride w/ you.
  12. A59

NEW Advanced Passing Rule - ;-)

If you can get a wife like his by being a tool, I'd be a tool any day. Even when he loses, ...he still wins!!
  13. A59

Double Main 9/11-9/12

In for both w/ Jersey Jeff and Zook.
  14. A59

Summit Main Sept 11-12

In for both w/ Jersey Jeff and Zook. Can't wait.
  15. A59

State of health

So sorry to hear finn, glad it's not worse. It was good to see you again. I had a broken left collar bone and a fractured right thumb from a crash, not ideal I know. Hope you heal quickly.
  16. A59

Beaver Riding Roll Call 5/1 5/2

In for Saturday. I love Beaver.
  17. A59

Mid ohio!!!!!!!!

Omg!!lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. A59

Buying tires for next season, need input.

I've mix matched and never had or felt a problem. I am only mid A pace though. Maybe my mixes were good matches? I toss tires when in any doubt, but have seen some good riders turn some fast laps w/ tires that were long gone. Crazy mofo's!! Anyone remember the guys running the wera endurance...
  19. A59

Anyone gonna ride ice???

Looks like it's gonna be cold enough Fri. night thru Sun.. Look forward to getting out, thanks for the update.
  20. A59

Jennings Feb 18-20

You're the man Dave.:adore: