Search results

1. F

Racing vs track days?

Andy i agree w/ your last statement. alot of us do just race just for the enjoyment and the structure...it tends to drift that way as you get older and/or start a family. Correction, typically the more competitive riders also race, quite often, in the the A, B, C and unlimited classes. ex. a...
  2. F

Racing vs track days?

yes i agree w/ faster riders on smaller bikes. What i was referring to was the actual classes and/or races A, B, C? Typically those are the most competitive classes. a 400 or 300 cc bike can race in the C (600) or A (class) if the rider is significantly faster and feels they can be competitive...
  3. F

NCBike June13-14

Thanks! just found out that there will be the portable showers there, Gate closes at midnight the night before!! Track is pretty flat, not too many elevation changes. i thought/heard the last one there [5/25] there were some people there other than riders. I'll look for that email, please...
  4. F

Racing vs track days?

i 2nd all lot of responses here. you'll get faster sooner racing than with trackdays. Trackdays definitely will get you more miles for your $$. Typically most of the fast riders are in the 'popular' classes e.g. 600s (C), 1000s (A), 750s (B), but can vary. Racing is a lot of fun if you like...
  5. F

NCBike June13-14

tdelegram, Thank you for the responses! i have a much better idea how N2 is run at NCCar. Regarding the camping: so the N2 staff is usually at the track by 700pm, correct? when does the gate close at NCCAR on friday night? in other words, if one was to camp overnight, what is the latest they...
  6. F

NCBike June13-14

howdy! new here and trying to get some info on this weekend's upcoming N2 trackday at NCCAR. this will be my first time at this track and w/ N2 so i have several questions: Are there any entrance fees for this trackday? how much? or is it included w/ the registration fee? Is there camping...