Search results

1. PaulyD

F/s new GP pro Astar suit

Brand new GP pro Tech air Alpinestar suit.. Bought New at the end up July. Pulled the tags off and only worn once on a quick test ride for maybe a total of 20 minutes.. Don’t really have a set price so make me a legitimate offer.. My loss is your gain.. size 48/58.. Wont let me upload pics so...
  2. PaulyD

Dynojet QS

Hey All! Looking for help, from somebody that has more experience than myself with these.. any input is appreciated about my Dynojet QUickshifter.. long story short purchased the new dual sensor & rods a little over a month ago.. finally got around to installing everything.. everything seems to...
  3. PaulyD

Want to buy! “Suit”

In the market to purchase an Alpinestar 48/58 suit but willing to entertain other brands also! Ready to pick up.. Hoping to find something within a reasonable driving distance from Pittsburgh, But also open to other options as well..
  4. PaulyD

I.S.O motorcycle trailer!!

In search of either an open trailer or small inclose! Dual or might settle for a single motorcycle hauler! Willing to travel within a reasonable distance of Pittsburgh Pa.