Search results

1. Z

Where are they now?

Boy, I miss those old days too. When Murph and I were just getting started. Back when the big old trees where there at Blackhawk. Back when the showers gave you a shock from stray current. The trough urinal. Marshall and the others. It was such a brotherhood in those days. I remember when...
  2. Z

2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

That was a whole lot of fun. The aggression level was high, and there were some good battles out there. There was lots of cramming the kart in there with no room to spare. It just got more and more fun with each session. Thank you so much Todd for organizing this. It rocked! And thanks for...
  3. Z

Dainese's D-Air Suit released in U.S.

That suit sure would be nice to have, but the price is pretty dear. The SaferMoto vest should be a great help for 10% of the cost. I have one. I've never deployed it, but it might save an injury someday. Who wouldn't pay $400+ to undo a broken rib or two? It's pretty comfortable and is not...
  4. Z

Here's some great news!!

To me, the main point of the Chili Cookoff was just not to help NESBA, but mostly to help keep riders from getting hurt. The resources go to air fence. The politics are not my major concern. Keeping riders safer is. If NESBA had somehow been able to secure the weekend, I would be there and...
  5. Z

Here's some great news!!

Hey Jigs, I think this is awesome. This one is for the riders! I will support this event in anyway I can. See you all there. Linsay
  6. Z

MW Schedule

Miss you buddy! Yeah, it is very sad and pretty bad that we got disbanded without a say. The CR's have always been great and I always remember all they've done for us. And you too! I remember those ribs you made us! Hope to see you out there somewhere. Linsay
  7. Z

MW Schedule

Think of it this way. NESBA won't have a single red flag at any Midwest event for the entire 2012 season. You can't deny that is a good thing. Why is everyone so bummed? :rolleyes:
  8. Z

MW Refunds

I've been a member for what, 10 years? I never got an email.
  9. Z

Is this what DOT 5 looks like?

Nope, I seen that before. A Smurf peed in there.
  10. Z

2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

I am in if there is room for one more crazy driver. Money sent. Hope it's not too late!
  11. Z

Stop posting track dates early.

No problem here in the Midwest. As of today, we have no dates posted at all.:(
  12. Z

Tentative Putnam Dates Getting Smaller

What we need is someone who is fast on the bookkeeping and negotiating with the tracks!
  13. Z

Oil

I always have to add my 2 cents. My CBR929 went 65 track days on Rotella non-synth. It still runs like a champ after 32K miles. I changed the oil after every weekend more or less. That was probably overkill, but it certainly worked just fine. It probably would have been fine to go twice...
  14. Z

Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

Good luck to your wife. I wish you and her the very best.
  15. Z

09 GSXR 600 $3000 Warren, MI

Is it stolen?
  16. Z

Congratulations Greg on your Championships!

Very happy for you! Way to go! You've always been a guy I'd be happy to see win.
  17. Z

Sobottka's t3 crash @ bhf 9/11/11

I'm glad you are OK. It seems like you got collected by someone? I haven't seen the video either. Take care, Linsay
  18. Z

New personal bests this weekend at BHF raceway!

Way to go Matt, and everyone! The track and the mood must have been prime this last weekend.
  19. Z

Chain Lube on tire!!!!

If you want to be really sure, use some Dawn dish wash soap on it and use a brush. There will be no permanent damage from getting oil on your tire, just clean it up.
  20. Z

Prayers Needed

I hope you heal up fast and get busy adapting to the new situation life has thrown at you. I wish you all the best. Linsay