Search results

1. D

[SOLD]The twins, a pair of 2007 CBR600RR

I may have to reach out to the bank and see if they will let me borrow some money to make this happen. Depending on what they say, I'll send you a pm.
  2. D

[SOLD]The twins, a pair of 2007 CBR600RR

I hope these are still available when I've saved up a little more cash, youre not too far away from me! :rofl:
  3. D

Leathers-Free

Where are you located?
  4. D

I’m fat.

I run an RST suit, but I'm a smaller guy. Quality seems top notch even though I've never had to crash test it. I had a friend of mine order a custom suit through these guys and he seems to like it so far, the owner of the company is a top notch dude as well...
  5. D

Stoked for CMP 8/28-8/29

I'm a little disappointed that I can't make it this weekend, been waiting all year to get back out to CMP and I start my new job and get put on call the first weekend. I'm sure you'll all tear it up out there, be safe and have fun guys. I might try and make NCBIKE now, but no promises.
  6. D

VIR South August 2nd (Monday)

It was a beautiful day out there, so much time I ran out of gas and as usual I felt like I improved more than I thought I could. Gotta work on right hand turns and staying on a good line. No need to thank me, I'm always happy to feed friends! Next time I'll have to let everyone know at the...
  7. D

New member to learn

Welcome, what do you ride and where you going to be riding at!
  8. D

VIR Air Fence help needed

Always willing to help out!
  9. D

Do you have an idea of how many people are registered?
  10. D

Definitely would be interested in a track walk, I see from the Facebook posts that there aren't a lot of people registered, anyway tech might be done the night before? Super excited for this, I'm not sure why more people don't like South.
  11. D

I have a lot to learn it seems, hopefully next year I can have a dedicated track bike and I'll have to keep track of things in a similar manner!
  12. D

I didn't have a depth gauge handy and know that ol' Abe's head is about 2mm from the edge of a penny, for reference the tread depth on the T31 is 7/32 on the rear and 4/32 on the front. Being as they're less than 50% I'm just going to replace them and see how the S22's feel.
  13. D

I'd say it's between 2 or 3/32's. My new tires should be here Friday so I'll be able to get them mounted up, better safe than sorry right, I don't think free burgers will get me through tech....
  14. D

Wondering if I should change my tires or if these will be good for another day. Running Bridgestone T31's. Have a set of S22's on the way hoping they'll be in by the weekend. Rear: Front:
  15. D

July 4th

That grass was just too nice. I had to get a close look myself. Glad to see you break that 2:17 mark you were after!
  16. D

July 4th

Despite the heat, it was my favorite track day so far. I improved exponentially, and I'm still flying high from finally getting my knee down. It was such a cool track layout and getting to ride around the track helping with the air fences was a really cool experience. Hopefully I can get out to...
  17. D

Best advice from a Coach/Control Rider?

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Breathe, breathe and breathe. If you feel yourself with a death grip, imagine you're trying to play piano. Most important, Have fun.
  18. D

July 4th

I ended up buying a big box of burgers, if you're hungry come find us! I might run out of buns, but that's nothing that can't be solved.
  19. D

Guess what... Another new guy.

Just saw this, we had our FZ09 meet last weekend, but we'll be at VIR on the 5th!
  20. D

Goodbye 2020, Hello VIR South!

Very challenging and quite the workout, but it was so much fun. Definitely learned more than at CMP and I feel myself getting a little smoother. Gotta get myself off the bike a lot more and learn how to carry speed into corners better. I would definitely make the drive again, and I imagine the...