Search results

1. S

Getting Out Sale. Leathers, Warmers, Stands, etc

Sorry, everything is sold.
  2. S

Boots are [SOLD] Thanks to everyone and thank you NESBA, It's been fun. I'm officially retired>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doc
  3. S

Leathers are -----[SOLD]
  4. S

Rear stand -----[SOLD
  5. S

Front Stand & warmers Front stand and warmers are -----SOLD
  6. S

Front stand & Warmers Yes they're still available. Everything is in good shape especialy the Warmers. They look work like new. The leathers are in great shape to. I got to thinking about my last post on them and after doing a better job of figuring track days the total # of days on them is 50.
  7. S

Front stand & Warmers Yes, ----everything is in good shape especially the Warmers. They look and work like new!
  8. S

In continental u.s. $225.00 shipped. I think they're 5 years old but only have about 60 or 70 track days on them. If picked up locally no packing or shipping charge. Good luck
  9. S

5'9 175 lbs and they were plenty roomy at that.
  10. S

Tecknic Leathers. Size 46. Never Down. Just washed and not worn since. $225 Shipped.
  11. S

Suzuka Tire Warmers 120/180. Used about 6 trackdays. Nice shape, no burns. $200 Shipped.
  12. S

Best way to contact is: doc@dwx.com All items available for local pickup in Colfax, IA Sidi Boots Sidi Boots. Size 46. Have a hole in them from a little too much lean angle. Make Offer. Rear Stand: $50 + Shipping Front Stand: $50 + Shipping Local Pickup: $80 for both
  13. S

FS: ‘06 SV650S Street/Track, Springfield, MO

Great bike! It runs strong and is set up well. This bike can take you all the way to "A" Bump!
  14. S

FS: 03 Honda RC51

How many $$$$ SV650 R--etired A64
  15. S

RA Thursday

:agree:Just wanted to say I had a great time at RA. It was well run, the CR's were helpful and friendly, plus turn one guys were a huge help. Thanks to Garth and all those who made it possible. SV650 I 64
  16. S

Credits and track days

Does anyone know if i can pay for a track day with credits on the day of the event?
  17. S

rough running Sv 650

Figured it out! Easy fix Cracked spark plug rear cylinder
  18. S

rough running Sv 650

Any other ideas?
  19. S

rough running Sv 650

Last month i had my 99 sv 650 rebuilt with Busa pistons (Which are the same size as stock but lighter) new bearings and intake cams. I also have flatt side 39's. As i understand it the guy who rebuilt it advanced the timing 2 degrees. When i had it dyno tuned by another outfit, it started...