Search results

1. dj life

Star School rig/trailer stolen....

Hey All! If you could please pass this along to everybody you know... Hopefully they get it back with all the stuff in it but I doubt it... I'm friends with Mark and JP and this is really killing them...
  2. dj life

2009 AMA Supersport GSXR 600

Bike is sold.... 2009 numbers matching motor and frame with title. Motor built by Mark Junge of Vesrah with 900 miles (Supersport spec) 124 hp on pump gas 128hp on Sunoco race fuel All suspension done by ThermosMan and maintained by him ohlins 25 mm cartridges with extenders ohlins rear shock...
  3. dj life

09 Gsxr 600 AMA race bike for sale

Bike has been sold It will be used in the AMA NJMP this Sept. and will be for sale right after the round. It has been used it other AMA rounds but sept will be the last... What it has, 2009 numbers matching motor and frame with title. Motor built by Mark Junge of Vesrah with 700 miles...
  4. dj life

RS125 SV650 09 GSXR600 parts for sale

I'm listing this stuff for a friend... We have a lot more stuff then this and I will be posting up more after the weekend. All prices without shipping. RS 125 Track plastics full set... Fresh paint.. Manufacturer unknown with 2 windscreens $400 2 sets of wheels complete w/rotors (one with new...
  5. dj life

Trailer floor question

Sup all! I'm picking up a brand new Hualmark 7x16 v-nose trailer tomorrow and wanted to know what you guys have used for the floors? I'm thinking either just painting it or using indoor/outdoor carpeting... Ive gone to different paint stores and Home depot and no one can give me a suggestion...
  6. dj life

Questions about riding charities

Hey Everyone, Over the last few weeks I've been putting my will together and wanted to name 2 charities to get some funds when I go. I'm not looking to give it to private charities but more towards something like the Airfence fund. I'm looking to donate to something that will help the trackday...
  7. dj life

CCS Racing at NJMP...

I know most guys here race with Wera but is anyone racing the 26th 27th with CCS at NJMP Lightning? Also does anyone know what kind of times Ameuter (Superstock/Superbike) guys are running there? I'll be getting my race license the friday before and going to try and get in some of the races :)...
  8. dj life

To all the Staff at Barber this past weekend

I know you guys get posts saying how good you guys are and such, but I needed to say it myself. First let me fill you in on how and why I feel this is needed. I drive 18 hours from NY with 2 other people and get there around 2pm and check out the musuem while I am waiting for the gates to open...
  9. dj life

Todd G Big Kaley.....

Guys I can't Thank you enough for monday!!!! You 2 guys definitely made my season!!!! I hope I can do you guys proud next season when it comes to fun times in A..... Again guys Thanks so much!!!!!!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore: Chris Bike #13 A and damn proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. dj life

Last session njmp crash I group

Does anyone know how the guy is that crashed in the last session????? I know his helmet came off and he was life-flighted out but has anyone heard anything? I really hope he's alright. Chris
  11. dj life

A vid from NJMP 8-7-09

As the title states http://www.vimeo.com/6034428 To the guy on the SV could you give me a pm so we can exchange vids Thanks! Tell me what you guys think... To all the CR's especially Todd Matt and Troy, I know people always post up thanks to you guys but I really cant thank you guys enough...
  12. dj life

Roll-Call For RA 4/10-11-12

Who's going???? Chris(me) with 2 others all 3 days Thanks J
  13. dj life

Njmp 8/20

Sup everyone, I'm newer to Nesba (just did RA the 25 26 27th and had an absolute blast!!!!) Anyone doing njmp the 20th???? Also if your coming from CT or westchester NY i have a 7x14 trailer and as of right now just one maybe 2 bikes going. Not sure if im leaving the night before or that...
  14. dj life

RA this weekend

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the control riders and all the staff at NESBA. You guys run a great program!!!!! Earle thanks so much for the advice and taking me around a few times and setting my lines right..... I'll definitely be riding with you guys again..... Thanks...
  15. dj life

RA 25th 26th 27th.....

Who's going?????? We are leaving NY tomorrow around 6pm and should be in braselton by early afternoon. 3 of us are going and would definitley like to get to meet some of you... Chris - 06 gixxer 1000 Jared - 05 gixxer 750 Eddie - 05 zx6r We will be using a Maxima oils pop up tent and i have...