Search results

1. 0

Aug 1 VIR South Novice group 175

Cant make the event
  2. 0

Pitt 7/10 Novice for sale $$$$

got a buddies truck so im gone to be able to go, cant figure out how to delete the thread
  3. 0

Pitt 7/10 Novice for sale $$$$

Not gone to be able to make it, if interested let me know 250
  4. 0

NJ July 4 What time can we go to the paddock ?

Sometimes N2 send an announcement email and sometimes they do not. Yes i check the spam/trash folder as well. The last 2 times i have been there it was after 6pm. The last time i was there for lighting NJMP was asking that I go into the Restaurant/bar and wait since i was early. I was told it...
  5. 0

NJ July 4 What time can we go to the paddock ?

Looks like CCS has an event there today, so I'm guessing N2 wont be allowed back until after 6pm
  6. 0

Dunlop GP-A pro tires 100 bucks at TTmotogear

If you are looking for tires i just got a set of rears in from ttmotogear 100 bucks 20 shipping, they only have soft and med+ https://ttmotogear.com/collections/dunlop-gp-a-pro-race-tires/products/gp-a-pro?variant=21482140860476
  7. 0

NJMP - Lighting 9/5 first timer

Yea earlier in this thread someone posted go check them out at thunderbolt, thanks for the heads up though
  8. 0

thanks Honda Gal I just called the track they said if im there before 7pm its 35 to get into the track due to CCS, so they said show up at or after 7pm for no charge. Ill be there before 7pm see if i can work some magic on the gate staff get in for free :) , if not o well 35 to get setup for...
  9. 0

thanks RobG i just have to check on when i can get into the the track area
  10. 0

that would be cool trying to get there 430/5 pm Maybe earlier depending on traffic and what all was affected with the flooding out there
  11. 0

alright I will call them again tomorrow.
  12. 0

Im rolling in saturday afternoon, so hopefully there's a spot. Got to VIR later than i wanted to few weeks ago for an over night so this time ill be early I emailed N2 also see what they say.
  13. 0

Called the track, i think i got the new girl. she said to reserve it thought there web page.
  14. 0

Fresh of the boat... :D The reservation search is showing its almost all open so that's why i asked. Ill call the track see what they say
  15. 0

Riding lighting on Sunday so i will be arriving Saturday afternoon. I see NJMP has the ability to rent power boxes on there web page https://njmp.com/camping-and-electric/ Is that what i should do or do we go through N2 ?
  16. 0

VIR South August 2nd (Monday)

Damn, I have only rode with motorcycle excitement so that's all i have to compare it to. Was just curious.
  17. 0

Aww man i just want to go fast in a straightish line... I just opened your thread link ill read through it
  18. 0

Thanks for the reply. I had also put a call in to the VIR track, nice lady called me back and said the same thing. So see everyone Sunday evening. I didn't run across your map picture on the VIR site. What is usually the turn out for N2 track days ? I usually run motorcycle excitement on Mondays
  19. 0

Never been to VIR going this monday. Do they have over night camp from sunday - monday ? what is the power situation there ? trying to answer these questions myself looking at the tracks home page