Search results

1. G

Stainless Brake lines and steering damper help?

Yea I will probably get you to look at it when you have time. I have the triangle and L bracket already on mine, I just have no way to attach to the triangle. Maybe you can figure it out :) Just shoot me a PM when would be some good times for you and I'll let you know my schedules. Thanks.
  2. G

Well I went to Ken's shop and they called Ohlins and apparently I have the wrong mounting kit that is attached to the shock. So they said I could order a whole new kit for around $580 something, or I could buy just the mounting bracket for $668. So I said sure just send me the mounting...
  3. G

The people that had the bike before me said they got it but it came with the wrong mount so he never ended up putting it on. Also I haven't found any bolts to mount it. I'll try finding more pics of how they mount and see if I can get any ideas.
  4. G

Here's the damper and what is already mounted on my bike. Still lost.
  5. G

I have the linear one. The previous owner just said that it came with the wrong mounting kit so he never installed. I would like to install it though while I'm upgrading things on the bike
  6. G

Thanks. Is there that much of a difference in the 2 to 1 lines vs the 2 individual lines?
  7. G

Ok I have a 02 R1 and have a few questions. When I got the bike, it came with a Ohlins steering damper, but had the wrong mounting kit I believe. Any idea where I can get just the mounting kit? Also I'm wanting to upgrade my stock brakelines to stainless steel. Is there a difference in...
  8. G

New from Johnson City

Hey there. I was recommended to this site by JRA and I hope to do atleast one track day this year. Depends on money, since school sucks it up pretty quickly. Any tips will be appreciative. I have a 2002 R1 and like to ride as much as possible, even though most of it is just around town.
  9. G

Anyone see Gran Torino?

I saw this movie about a week ago or so and thought it was great. The song at the end wasn't the best though lol. :)