Search results

1. D

New Member - Heading to Pitt this month

That's the right attitude. You're going to love it.
  2. D

I need tips for the 1 thing I need to work on

When you get to the track, grab a coach and show him this. We can solve this. Easiest thing to do here is to start working on it while the bike is up on stands. I mean you're literally sitting in the middle of the seat. Not moving at all. We could show you where to put your feet, how to set...
  3. D

Total newbie for 2021

I wonder how Op is doing since posting this over 3 yrs ago.
  4. D

Ready for 2024!!

Nothing more exciting than when the season is about to start. Come grab a coach for those sub 2's
  5. D

Ready for 2024!!

"And if you're trying to consistently run sub 50's at Pitt, if you miss the apex by 6-8" over the course of 19 turns, you're throwing away 1-2 seconds per lap." This right here is why I will be turning 45s this season :)
  6. D

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year bud
  7. D

Air Fence and N2 Saved My Life on Sunday (PittRace)

I I was coming up on you when you crashed. I saw a huge cloud of debris and your bike flipping through the air and over the barrier. It was wild. But I couldn't see you anywhere. Went straight back to the pits and thought I might have seen someone's last moments. I was very very happy to hear...
  8. D

You're gonna love it man. Prepare to mold your whole life around this hobby.
  9. D

Insurance for track bikes?

I've insured all my track bikes through Mastercard. So far it's covered 100% of all my crashes.
  10. D

Starting second season, how to choose where to ride

Yep, full on addiction just many of us... Anyways, this is just my personal take on it so take it with a grain of salt. I'm in no way claiming that this is "the correct opinion" by any means. I mostly ride the tracks that are within ~5 hrs of me. They also happen to make up a big portion of...
  11. D

Camping at Roebling this weekend (3/12-3/13)

Are we able to stay on the campsite Sunday night and roll out Monday morning? Or do we have to leave Sunday before they close the gates?
  12. D

Hey Greg, I think I'm the one who ran outta gas and got picked up with you that same session. I remember a R1 with a blown motor.
  13. D

Pitt Race 10/10/21 crash video

I'm one of the guys who helped you load up your bike. When you get back on track grab a coach and work with them for a while. Then grab another and another and another... They will all help in different ways and provide different sets of advice that will ultimately pay off. Wishing you a...