Search results

1. S

looking for a dedicated track day bike

I appreciate all of your heart felt testimonials. However, I dont know any of you. So the fact your willing to vouch for anyones reputation is very noble but irrelevant to me. So can we be done with this? again im not interested in this bike.
  2. S

lets end the conversation on the Kawasaki. im not interested. but thanks to all that weighed in.
  3. S

the whle deal is sketchy....and only n2 staff is saying its a great deal??????
  4. S

funny....no one would have passed on it but yet....it was still there.... hahahahaha
  5. S

Hey, thanks for reaching out!! It was a pleasure meeting you both. Hope to see you soon!!
  6. S

No w No worries you asked for alignment and that was mine. With 4,000 miles of racing miles it's going to need something soon. And the price jumping just seemed odd.
  7. S

Started at 5,000 went to 4,000 now up to 5,200
  8. S

I realize that If you had read my initial post it said I don't mind projects. Besides he offered the bike to me for 3,000 on Sunday so it sounds a little risky
  9. S

More than I want to spend without knowing that I will continue doing these events
  10. S

I think I saw this at pitt race this weekend.
  11. S

just doing N2 track days. something bigger than a 750. open to really any options
  12. S

After completing my first track day i realized that a dedicated track motorcycle would be the best way to enjoy this expirence. So looking for the right bike that wont break the bank. not afraid of projects or crash repair. Thank you!!
  13. S

novice bike prep for track days

I am doing my first track days at pitt this weekend and after reviewing the tech sheets for the event im a little unclear about the requirements for this class. Do we have to remove bulbs, mirriors, and tape the lenses as well? or is that for the more advanced classes? Thank you. Scott
  14. S

(sold) Little R3 up for grabs

What is the address?
  15. S

planning track day weekend

Thank you all so much!! I pulled the pin and signed up for Pitt June 18 & 19. I found some leathers and I am really looking forward to it!!
  16. S

planning track day weekend

I am planning my first track days ever. Is it best to sign up for both Saturday and Sunday? or are they for two different groups of riders? Thank you