Search results

1. JonathanNorthGA

2022 Yamaha R7 Track Bike, Only 1,200 miles

Sorry about that. Location is Demorest, GA.
  2. JonathanNorthGA

Additional dash pic
  3. JonathanNorthGA

For sale is my 2022 R7 track bike. Performs quite well on the track. Only has 1,263 miles on it, and is in very good condition. The only reason I'm selling it is to put some cash into another project of mine. This bike is obviously set up for the track right now, but to make it street legal...
  4. JonathanNorthGA

Road Atlanta July 2nd/3rd

Keeping fingers crossed for some decent weather! I'll be on the black R7 holding it down for the novice group :D I was trying to find out some gate/camping info from Road Atlanta, but there offices are apparently closed temporarily, at least that's what their voicemail said. Looks like the...
  5. JonathanNorthGA

Hello from North GA!

Thanks so much for all the feedback, yall. What an awesome community! @Brent - Thanks for the suit reference, but I'm good on all my gear - suit, helmet, gloves, etc. Also thank you for the reminder regarding the chain tension, I had forgotten about that one. I did notice there is also a...
  6. JonathanNorthGA

Hello from North GA!

Sup everyone. I have my first track day scheduled for the July 2nd/3rd weekend at Road Atlanta, super stoked about it, but also feel slightly intimidated by the tech requirements, and what tools that may or may not be staples of a track day. I've been riding for 10+ years on street, but never...