Search results

1. dmb367

FS: $215 credits for $195

Good for 1 year from transfer date Paypal preferred PM if interested Cheers, Joe
  2. dmb367

STS Strapless Stand

Brand New, never mounted. I bought directly from STS just a few weeks ago. Don't need it anymore. Part #AXC-S176 Axle and spacers for: Suzuki 1997-2010 GSXR 600 1996-2010 GSXR 750 2001-2010 GSXR 1000 2007-2010 Bandit 1200 All SV1000's All TLR's All TLS's All Busa's Yamaha 2001-2010 FZ1...
  3. dmb367

Autobahn Dates?

Any word on Autobahn dates this year? :dunno:
  4. dmb367

Track Day Availability

When you look at a specific date under availability it says OPEN when there is space. When it is full it says FULL. My question is, will it ever say something in between, like LOW or ALMOST FULL?
  5. dmb367

Fs: 2001 gsxr 750 - $3500

2001 GSXR 750 Located in Central Illinois • Woodcraft Frame Sliders and Vortex Case covers (left and right) • 520 conversion – RK GXW Chain &Vortex sprockets • Sharkskins Race Bodywork • Stomp Grip Tank Pads • Arata Adjustable Rearsets • Vortex Keyless Gas Gap • Yoshimura RS-3 Stainless Full...
  6. dmb367

5x8 open trailer

See craigslist ad - I will throw in the wheel chocks I have as well. http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/1446008025.html
  7. dmb367

Hey, I'll buy your credits

Looking to get credits for the year, drop me a PM with what you have! Cheers :second:
  8. dmb367

FS: Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves Sz L

Brand new Blue and white color Size large Got them as a XMAS present and they are just a tad big Comes in original box, tags still attached too ::Pics:: $190 Shipped to ConUS, Paypal fees included Paypal preferred PM if interested
  9. dmb367

Check out what I made yesterday

I finally got around to sorting through my pictures from Indy motogp yesterday on my day off. If you don't remember, the pictures of Nicky rolling some smoke were during FP3 when he went out on intermediate tires and it was just starting to really dry out. I saw him slide the rear and thr next...
  10. dmb367

Where do you stay for Putnam?

Whats a good hotel close to putnam? I've stayed in Plainfield but its kinda far. I've also stayed at the Days Inn in Cloverdale, but the beds were like rocks. Are any of the other hotels in Cloverdale decent?
  11. dmb367

Question about front sag

Hello all, I had a quick scenario that I wanted to run by some people on the boards here. I recently did a trackday at Blackhawk and had the guys at Turn One tweak my suspension. I ended up with 50 mm of front sag (bike + rider), Marshall just took all the preload out of it because I was only...