Search results

1. Matt A

???What the heck is this ????

Thanks for the help....I kinda figured that to be the the situation. Haven't been 'all here' today due to the flu. Anyway....see ya at the track
  2. Matt A

how many track dates...

Not near enough. Last year I think I managed 6. I would like to triple that this year, but sadly, I doubt I will have enough cabbage
  3. Matt A

???What the heck is this ????

This, "NY Safety Track: 9+ Hours of riding time, "was listed in the event registration list on the same dates that are booked for Road Atlanta on the weekend of July 4th. July 6th and 7th are the specific dates. I have never seen this before. Is NESBA actually having events on the same weekend...
  4. Matt A

Road Atlanta Air Fence Fundraiser

big check pic Don't know if I'm late and maybe you already found the pic but I found it on the Pics Of You Facebook page. If you still can't find it...PM me and I will give you the direct link.
  5. Matt A

Had an AWESOME time at Road A.

Ummmmm I mean November.
  6. Matt A

Thanks for the kind words Jay Man! Like I said before I was trying to be concious to leave you faster guys some outside line while still trying to hit my marks on the new bike. I know I am already jonseing for some more track time! Sadly...my budget says otherwise 'til Barber in Oct. I will...
  7. Matt A

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD.....this was my first track day on the R1....rode an R6 for 4 years so I'm still learning how to get this beast around the track just right....just sayin'. Hope I'm wasn't 'bus stopping' any of y'all in 'I'. I tried to be sure to leave a smidge of outside track if ya'...
  8. Matt A

Ummmm Jay.....seems like we have a theme going on here....not only are you fast as @%!(*^@...sounds like you're hell on a set of brake pads too !! I live in Northeast SC. Smaller town called Spartanburg. Kinda halfway between Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
  9. Matt A

Road Atlanta; First time NESBA SE rider and now a fan

I was honestly making a joke.....I love having people to practice on/with and opportunities for different scenarios....one can also ALWAYS pit in hot pit for some open track if desired! P.S. Thanks for the bangin' Grub Irish !!
  10. Matt A

See ya in Barber then Jay ! I'm going 11/10 if not mistaken. And Amen to ALL of us coming home in one piece...bike too !
  11. Matt A

Road Atlanta; First time NESBA SE rider and now a fan

Hey John....... What are the chances we can keep the groups to the sizes they were at RA 7/6 & 7/7 ????!!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH RRROOOOOMMMMM !! YAY !!! I remeber being at NJMP and RA with 50+ in 'B' & 'I' !!! Just kiddin' man. There's a reason NESBA draws 'em in. Well...multiple reasons. 1) The...
  12. Matt A

Yep....and ya out broke me into turn 1 around like 3 min or so in the vid. I just want to say that I was doing tons of passing outside of 1 and 4 like you were and want to give you props for backing off the blue/white bike pass outside of 4. You prob could have made it....but you held up and...
  13. Matt A

Group photo and party pics now up!

Thank you, thank you !!!!!!
  14. Matt A

Pics from road a now posted!

OH DOODIE ! I found those ! I'm talkin about 'Irish' food pics, Big Check pics etc......reckon I'll check facebook now
  15. Matt A

One more quick question. Is that your vid on You Tube posted by JasonJ421 "last I before A bump ?"
  16. Matt A

HOT DAMN ! THAT WAS AN R6 ?! HA HA. Anyway CONGRATS on the bump dude. I am done til November at Barber too. 1) cause I am broke from 2 Road Atlanta days and 2)....I reckon it's gonna take that long to rehydrate !!!!!!!!! SEE y'all in November
  17. Matt A

RA pics from sunday 7/8

AWESOME ! How nice of y'all !! If you wouldn't mind.... a few I group # 212 Yellow/Black would be much appreciated! Thanks again !