Search results

1. Matt A

???What the heck is this ????

This, "NY Safety Track: 9+ Hours of riding time, "was listed in the event registration list on the same dates that are booked for Road Atlanta on the weekend of July 4th. July 6th and 7th are the specific dates. I have never seen this before. Is NESBA actually having events on the same weekend...
  2. Matt A

Dyin to ride now !!!!!

Anyone in Central Jersey area want to meet up and shred some asphalt LIKE NOW ????!!!
  3. Matt A

Wtb steering damper for '01 r6

Lookin for a damper for the Yammie
  4. Matt A

Wanna buy some aftermarket wheels for '01 r6

Lookin for some used, but straight aftermarket wheels. Aluminum preffered due to cost, but will consider other options. Thanks to all
  5. Matt A

Central Jersey NESBA NOOB

Howdy all ! Just wanting to drop a quick line and reach out to fellow Speed Freaks in the Central Jersey area ! Just wanting to get to know some of you all that I have been seeing and will continue to see out at the track ! And of course, finding more people to ride with is ALWAYS a mega bonus !
  6. Matt A

NJMP Thunderbolt

Going out for my first NESBA track day in Oct at NJMP Thunderbolt. I grew up racing dirt bikes and have ridden sportbikes for years and ride pretty aggressively. I am a very good rider, but no where close to pro or 'stud' level. Opinions on should I be cautious and start out in the beginner...
  7. Matt A

Did I pay too much $$$

Just picked up a 1999 Yamaha R6 in great condition from a dealership for $4,500 out the door... taxes, tags, registration etc included. This baby has 10K on it and looks almost like new and came with a one year all inclusive warranty. Whadda ya think ?? did I do OK ?