Search results

1. J

FS: Psycleskin undersuit

Sold!!
  2. J

I've still got this for sale. Somebody make me an offer. I only wore this TWICE!!!!
  3. J

Track nights?

I think it would be fun to ride Daytona at night and it's extremely lit. And just cause it's night doesn't mean it won't grip. Look at the Daytona 200 held at night in March in the 40's the last several years. Those guys are Pro's pushing it VERY hard. Hell, some were trailbraking into turn...
  4. J

Better camera- Go Pro HD or Vholdr Contour??

The HD GRO is what I recommend and it's worth it over the standard def any day not only because of the quality of picture but also because of the major wind reduction over the standard cam. GoPro has a TON of accessories as well at http://www.eyeofmine.com/gopro/order-gopro-hero.html#grabbag...
  5. J

To the top
  6. J

Some stuff for sale.....

Back up
  7. J

Sold!
  8. J

Some stuff for sale.....

To the top
  9. J

FS: 2004 Honda CBR F4i

Delete
  10. J

FS: 2004 Honda CBR F4i

bike is sold!!!
  11. J

Must Watch !!!!!

Wow. Thankfully my garage does not have windows so I think it would be a hell of a lot harder to open.
  12. J

Some stuff for sale.....

More items... Psycleskin undersuit. This is a great item to have to wear under your leathers. It keeps you cooler and it makes it much easier to get in/out of your suit. I wore it to two track days, washed it and it's been sitting in the closest ever since. Size XL. $50 shipped
  13. J

turn one racing question

I actually found the manual to be a bit complicated. It explains what everything is but it doesn't do a good job of explaning how to save, move on to the next item, etc. I found this much more helpful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWppamXWs8&feature=related
  14. J

Some stuff for sale.....

To the top
  15. J

Some stuff for sale.....

Also have for sale. Dainese Laguna Seca Leather Jacket size 54 I bought this jacket brand new in April of 2009 for $450and I really haven't worn it that many times. It still looks brand new. I'm asking $205 shipped for the jacket.
  16. J

Some stuff for sale.....

No, I meant knee braces and I never took anything out of my suit.
  17. J

Some stuff for sale.....

Yeah, that's why I wore knee pads that I just bought at sports authority. Once I had those, no problems. Price lowered.
  18. J

Question on getting bumped

I went against some of the CR's policies and asked to be bumped or "evaluated" when I did Road Atlanta in May and it was only because I thought novice was getting dangerous. I didn't care about being in novice, it wasn't about an ego thing at all to me. If I'm a novice, I'm a novice but going...