Search results

1. bossman2022

Kendon Stand-Up Triple Dirt Bike, Sport Motorcycle & Scooter Trailer w/Spare Tire

Sorry, Marvin NC. Looks like I have someone coming next week to pick it up.
  2. bossman2022

Quickjack Motorcycle Lift Kit for Sport and Touring bikes up to 1000lb

I am selling my Quick Jack motorcycle lift kit. This is only the lift kit adapter not the quick jack itself so you will still need a quick jack to use it. But if you already have a quick jack lift for your car and want a way to lift up your motocycle, these work awesome! Photos show it on the...
  3. bossman2022

Kendon Stand-Up Triple Dirt Bike, Sport Motorcycle & Scooter Trailer w/Spare Tire

I am selling my Kendon Stand-Up Triple Dirt Bike, Sport Motorcycle & Scooter Trailer. This includes the spare tire option strapped under the trailer. This is a super compact motorcycle trailer that can be used to haul one, two or three motorcycles or scooters. Has wheels on it so when it is...
  4. bossman2022

Homestead, Tires and Tire Guy

Yeah that’s what I figured. If I need a tire I will have you mount up the Q5 front and a new rear for me. See you down there!
  5. bossman2022

Camping at Homestead again

Hey Guys, I am doing champ school and then N2 both days again this year. I paid for camping with electric for champ school so will just stay in that spot for N2 like last year. But I can’t remember how I paid for the N2 camping and also a garage bay? Do I pay someone when I am down there as I...
  6. bossman2022

Homestead, Tires and Tire Guy

Will you have dunlops only? I could use another Michelin power cup 2 rear as I forgot to get one as that’s what I have been running. But I have a half used front Q5 that should be good for another rear so might bring that with me and get a new Q5 rear.
  7. bossman2022

Registration for track bike in NC?

Yep, gonna wait till they process the lost plate form before I cancel the insurance.
  8. bossman2022

I just refiled for my motorcycle trailer. I guess since I have a permanent plate they want to assess it for taxes each year!? Grrr.
  9. bossman2022

Document actually says Union County, so maybe it's something specific to my county?
  10. bossman2022

NC has property tax as part of the license and registration. Its paid as part of your plate and theoretically you are supposed to declare everything you own that is not a house or has a license plate. I just got some wonky mail about it for my motorcycle trailer (which has a plate!). Need to...
  11. bossman2022

Ahh found the spot in case anyone else is wondering: https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/title-registration/license-plates/Pages/lost-stolen-plates.aspx You just fill in that form and you can email it over to bcccr@ncdot.gov and they will just cancel the plate for you. Otherwise it takes 4-6 weeks to...
  12. bossman2022

So what is the process to unregister the bike if I don't send in the plate? Call them up and let them know or send something off to them? Back in CA there used to be a form to file for non-operation, but I don't see that on the NC forms?
  13. bossman2022

I was wondering about that. Could just say it fell off the back :)
  14. bossman2022

Ok so I can just mail the plates in and then don’t need to send in the payment for the property tax? I found the address for that so might do that onorrow. I still have insurance for the bike.
  15. bossman2022

My track bike is clearly not road ready as it has no license plate, lights etc on it. My registration is now due and I still have the plate for it, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to pay the property tax on it and how I am supposed to hand in the plate and convert it over to off...
  16. bossman2022

Homestead - 18-21 January 2024

I forget from last year, but when do they close the gates to be able to get in and set up your camper? I am coming in for Champ School the two days prior. If I recall they closed up kinda early? Also are we allowed to camp there on the Sunday evening and head out the next day or are they likely...
  17. bossman2022

Best solution for two sports bikes in truck bed?

I ended up getting the toy hauler I was considering as I am sick of cleaning the bike after driving in a storm also. But I am curious if you managed to do with with the tailgate down or with it up?
  18. bossman2022

Oh I didn’t think about turning the wheel to get it closed in. Would that work with two bikes and the Pitbull? How do you secure the pit bull to the floor? Is there access to bolt it from underneath? If I take the truck and two bikes it would be towed behind my motorhome so I have lots of space...
  19. bossman2022

I have a new 2500HD truck coming and currently take one bike to the track on the back of the old truck with a MotoTote (works amazing for one bike!). However now I have a bigger truck I want to be able to get two bikes in the truck bed. I have seen folks using ramps to get the bikes in the back...