Search results

1. B

Pitt Race 10/7-8 Intermediate spot for sale

My kid's senior year Homecoming is that day and trying to do the right thing. I also almost bought concert tix that overlapped with his 18th birthday. Parent of the year! DM me at bgalhouse at gmail if interested.
  2. B

CMP Track Map / Configuration

Thank you!
  3. B

CMP Track Map / Configuration

Hi all- I'm going to CMP in late August for the first time - Is there a track map or good YouTube video for reference (I searched the Track Map thread and didn't see it)? Thanks-
  4. B

Pleasing the masses

This is why I switched to a 2008 R6 - I felt like my 2020 bike with rider aids was 'covering for me' and it was. I've learned more in two days on the R6 on being smooth (including pouring rain at Lightning, no less) than an entire season on the Triumph. :)
  5. B

Tires for wet track day?

I actually picked up one of these at Lightning today and it worked great. I generally don't shill, especially for something as subjective as tires, but with steady rain and standing water, it worked for my Novice self just fine. I had a Dunlop straight rain in the front. I had a pucker moment...
  6. B

NJMP Tire Service NJMP 4/30?

Just talked w/Quinton Mize. He's up there this weekend at Thunderbolt. 410.227.8473.
  7. B

NC Bike thoughts?

Weldon Mills Distillery, too- stumbled on it looking for a restaurant last summer. Entertaining staff and good booze.
  8. B

NC Bike thoughts?

Yes, yes it is. The far back corner in the gravel area is probably the quietest and there's some flat space between the gravel and the trees.