Search results

1. J

PittRace Saturday May 13, rain report.

The part of the track by the final turn where there is a small 'repair patch' looked slippery to me! I tried to avoid it the best I could.
  2. J

Pitt Race 5/13/23

Couple pics:
  3. J

PittRace Saturday May 13, rain report.

Wow - hope you heal up! You guys sure haul ass in the advanced group! I was in the novice group and someone went down in the last session before lunch break. Didn't look bad though.
  4. J

Pitt Race 5/13/23

I just wanted to say to the entire N2 organization on a very well run track day at Pitt Race last Saturday. This was my first track day and I may have actually been the slowest person on the track but I always had someone (control rider) ahead of me keeping an eye on me and helping me learn the...
  5. J

Pitt Race - what track

What track section does N2 use at Pitt Race? North, South or combined? thanks
  6. J

Taping lights

thanks
  7. J

Taping lights

Novice group 5/13 - do I need to pull the fuses for the lights or is taping over them enough?
  8. J

Suspension setup/tuning help (Pitt Race 5/13/23)

Does anyone know if there will be anyone that does suspension setup/tuning at Pitt Race this Saturday (5/13) ? New track rider here and all new suspension on the bike and might need some help getting it dialed in. thanks
  9. J

My helmet OK?

OK I just read the Riders Manual and it looks like it should be OK. Nevermind!
  10. J

My helmet OK?

I have my first track day coming up May 13 at Pitt Race and I am renting a full suit with gloves and boots. I am wondering if my helmet is OK to use. Here is the link: https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/sedici-strada-ii-mips-helmet Thanks
  11. J

Do I need numbers?

Yeah I randomly put 20 on my application so I'll go with that. Good as any!
  12. J

Do I need numbers?

Sounds good! I’ll put numbers on. Hopefully I won’t need a talkin to or have a crash! Oh can i use any number? Lol
  13. J

Do I need numbers?

Do I need numbers for the Novice group? I mean number decals on the bike. Thanks
  14. J

lights

ok thanks!
  15. J

lights

Do they need to be disconnected or is just taping over them enough?
  16. J

Off season NC off road riding, anyone?

That looks like fun! Dirt bikes are awesome.
  17. J

Best Home Exercises

Good timing for this. I decided to get in shape to prepare for my track day coming up in May. So I started doing core exercises and even joined a gym. I'm 60 and in good shape overall but I was concerned about the rigors of a track day. So it's actually a nice motivation for me to get in...
  18. J

2019 Ninja 400

Wow - sounds like a nicely set up race bike. Good luck with sale!
  19. J

Nelson's Ledges 2023

I emailed Nelson's and they said no. They are going with FastTrax and WERA. Not sure if I can (or should) post links but you could probably google them.
  20. J

Stay local the night before?

Cool - yeah I can't wait! I'll probably just sleep in the back of my SUV (Grand Cherokee) rather than put up a tent, but that could change.