Search results

1. M

2008 GSXR 1000 Rims - front and rear

2008 GSXR 1000 Rims. Complete set of wheels with rotors, spacers, Cush drives, sprocket carriers. $450. I am in West Chester, Pa. They are perfectly straight and have Pirelli Slicks mounted that would be good for a day. Send me an e-mail: markouimet67@comcast.net Not sure how much...
  2. M

FS 2008 R6 - Clean Title - Excellent - $7500

2008 Yamaha R6. Roughly 4400 miles. I am the second owner of this bike and have used it for roughly 1/2 of a trackday season. I am in West Chester PA. E-mail me if interested: MARKOUIMET@VERIZON.NET The bike has a clean title (but I have none of the street parts): THIS BIKE IS SOLD Armour...
  3. M

NJMP Last Day Of 2011 Video

My first shot at cutting and editing, adding some effects and some music. I know it is a little long but the music is badass and tried to make it interesting. Whatcha think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFOcFDdn5ys&feature=feedu
  4. M

2005 Ducati 749R For Sale Philly Area

Clean title 2005 Ducati 749R for sale. Have SOME of the street parts, but this bike is for track days or racing. The bike has 4,500 miles - I did 7 or 8 trackdays on the bike. 2005 749R Fully adjustable corsa triples (standard) Fully adjustable swingarm (standard) Ohlins rear suspension...