Search results

1. sooperman12

2007 GSXR 600 Race Bike FS

What kind of Ohlins shock to you have setup on the rear? Also, any pictures real quick?
  2. sooperman12

Summit Point 5/9 PRICE REDUCTION!

I'm seeing a weird price: $205. How long do I have to wait before my Elite Membership takes effect before I see the new pricing?
  3. sooperman12

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

Well, I'm not Elite. Also, if I register today, it wouldn't be $155. It would be $185. Is NESBA willing to waive the late fee? And if they cancel, will I get a refund? Never had to register for an event that was on the brink of being cancelled. Like a recently cancelled NESBA event, this seems...
  4. sooperman12

Summit Main 8/26 air fence?

There were a lot of weird things happening yesterday at Main. No air fence was the most glaring. But small details like not having cones set up. When you have Intro/Beginners riding each session, those things are key in teaching riders how to ride within their limits. Lots of crashing yesterday...
  5. sooperman12

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Bought a bike from someone that had work done by Drew. It's almost too nice to take it to the track. Glad to know that Drew is still working his magic!
  6. sooperman12

5 x 8 Utility Trailer

Looks good so far. What are the "minor imperfections?" Also, this is going to have to fit in my garage (can't park it on the street). How long is the trailer from the back of it to the ball?
  7. sooperman12

5 x 8 Utility Trailer

Could you post a pic. This might be the kind I am looking for. Thanks!
  8. sooperman12

Congrats Twiztedjester55!

Before you know it, you'll be wearing an orange shirt giving me the cut-across-the-throat-you're-going-to-kill-yourself hand signal! Take care buddy!
  9. sooperman12

Congrats Twiztedjester55!

Definitely huge congrats not just for a great rider, but a really good dude. JJ, you got your head screwed on straight, humble all the way! You definitely deserve it... you're fast, fast, fast!
  10. sooperman12

Photos from Summit Point Event - 9-10-11

That's me in my profile pic. #12 (I) White 600RR, Red/Silver/Grey MotoGP suit, Red/White Helmet with Dark Shield. Thanks! By the way, what are you shooting with? Settings?
  11. sooperman12

Roll call for Summit Sept 10-11!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! A?! Congrats buddy! You were riding fast on Saturday and passing me easily, that's for sure. Good on you! Guess I'll have to see you around in the paddocks instead of on the actual track!
  12. sooperman12

Photos from Summit Point Event - 9-10-11

Bah, I didn't make the cut!
  13. sooperman12

I assume as much, but was wondering if Summit puddles much, ie does it drain well?
  14. sooperman12

Any one have any idea or word on track conditions?
  15. sooperman12

RAW ViDEO - 11 SEP - 4th Session - Intermediate

Thanks, MR. Love the pure, unadulterated videos! The engine music is song enough :) Good stuff, even if I don't see myself in there!
  16. sooperman12

Summit Main Thanks Sept 11/12

Indeed! Masterful how the staff managed to create an enjoyable day out of an even more beautiful day with the number of riders that came out and all of the incidents that happened on Saturday. NESBA is a cut above the other organizations out there. I had a great season; here's looking to next...
  17. sooperman12

VIDEO - Summit Main - 11 SEP 10 - Vets In Debt

I see JJ out there. Cool footage. That was the one session I almost slept through, the one with the oil slick through T1.
  18. sooperman12

Double Main 9/11-9/12

In for Saturday.
  19. sooperman12

HUGE PROPS for Setting Up the Double Cones @ Main

I just wanted to give big props to the staff for setting up double cones up in the corners around Summit Main on Monday. They were a HUGE help and I know that at some tracks, it's not quite as accessible as say JC, but you all stepped up big and set 'em up for Main. Appreciate it SO much and...
  20. sooperman12

Summit Point 5 July 2010...Brutal Fun

Just wanted to chime in and say that I also had an awesome time at Main yesterday. The heat was brutal and it was contributing a little bit to some arm pump that just wouldn't go away. Thank goodness for that long straight! It was my first time running in I group and I'm just thankful for all...