Search results

1. seepy01

Free set of NTec's at NJMP this weekend!

Track bike I just saw your post. I actually have an 03 R1 track only bike. I live 40 minutes from Millville. Sorry I did not see sooner If you every find yourself needing a bike again contact me directly. It's a sweet track bike and is always ready to go Larry
  2. seepy01

Tl1000s vs tl1000r

OK guys have a delema i need some help with i have a 97 TL1000s (red) have owned since new..bought a 2001 Yellow TL1000R last year . just got done fixing her up rode it for the first time yesterday. Here is the question SELL One and Keep one What would you do I know im gonna get...
  3. seepy01

Oil

oil ok my 2 cents i did a research on oils cause i wanted to use amsoil and sell it.. i did sell it i switched all my bikes and cars to shell rotella synthetic 6 years ago and used all the others like motul and all the other expensive stuff rotella performs as good if not better than...
  4. seepy01

07 R1 street trade for R6 race

trade how about a 2002/03 race prep r1 or street TL1000s
  5. seepy01

2006 gsxr600 street or track $4000

trade want to trade for a super clean TL1000S never dropped just want something different
  6. seepy01

Every excuse in the book

track bikes/titles my 2 cents i am no expert but i have bought a no vin/salvadged vin nesba known track bike. bought a bike from a well known nesba member and everyone knows the bike.' i have no title but have had the vin cked it is clean but because it was never regisered in my name i can...
  7. seepy01

2005 r1

Hello everyone i will post soon (pics) for sale 2005 R1 maroon with 4400 miles dual yosh pipes and power comander super clean never down.. $7500.00 thanks for looking
  8. seepy01

WTB: V-Twin or Vintage GSXR or ZX7R

vtwin hello how about a suzuki tl1000??
  9. seepy01

FS: 2010 BMW S1000RR Track Bike + Spares

gtr ok now that the bmw is sold lets get down to business how is the gtr and have u had that on the track yet?????
  10. seepy01

R6- R1 Brake Pads

will these4 fit 02-03 r1 just double checking...
  11. seepy01

r1 gp style

gp hey everyone thanks for the in put... it does have aftermarket rearsets and will be flipping this weekend been busy rebuilding TL1000R engine alot of issues once built... again thanks
  12. seepy01

r1 gp style

gp i want to switch cause on normal street riding im actually looking for a tap down to up shift so since im actually looking for the down up.. it appears my mind has already done the switch unintentionally thanks for the help....
  13. seepy01

r1 gp style

he guys quick question just wanted to verify i have a 02/03 r1 wanted to filp to gp shifting is it just a flip over of the link or does the link need to be swapped out when i bought the bike i was given a link i think he said it was for the gp style....never thought id switch so...
  14. seepy01

R1 blue plastics

price drop price is now 300
  15. seepy01

R1 blue plastics

hey all i have a 2000-2001 yamaha R1 blue fairings i have a upper/nose (perfect) tail section (perfect) right side top and bottom(scratched) $400 for all plastics only no lights or gas tank... clutch cover oem in the box ($100)
  16. seepy01

never again with nesba

nesba experience first sorry you had a bad experience this weekend... please try again NESBA organization and the nesba riders family are the best out there .... usually when sleeping over at njmp its like a ghost town very quiet and yes you can sleep...i did not stay over this...
  17. seepy01

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

speeding lawyers sending info out the next day is very common and almost standard for those guys... here in nj just go to court and plead, not guilty. speak to the prosecutor and plea the case usually its pleaded down to (39.497.2) which is a careless driving with out points usually...
  18. seepy01

role call for njmp 5/14 15

njmp roll call cant wait 1 more weekend to get bike ready.... fist pumping in nj
  19. seepy01

01-03 GSXR Track parts Other Years Too!

60 for the gear indicator?
  20. seepy01

tires pressure/nitrogen

nitrogen/air hey guys i get the benefits and the different options i could use such as unicorn farts and chocolate pudding i just thought the concept was interesting and just wanted to get some answers/ and of course the usually nesbian remarks...... thanks all