Search results

1. seepy01

Tl1000s vs tl1000r

OK guys have a delema i need some help with i have a 97 TL1000s (red) have owned since new..bought a 2001 Yellow TL1000R last year . just got done fixing her up rode it for the first time yesterday. Here is the question SELL One and Keep one What would you do I know im gonna get...
  2. seepy01

2005 r1

Hello everyone i will post soon (pics) for sale 2005 R1 maroon with 4400 miles dual yosh pipes and power comander super clean never down.. $7500.00 thanks for looking
  3. seepy01

r1 gp style

he guys quick question just wanted to verify i have a 02/03 r1 wanted to filp to gp shifting is it just a flip over of the link or does the link need to be swapped out when i bought the bike i was given a link i think he said it was for the gp style....never thought id switch so...
  4. seepy01

R1 blue plastics

hey all i have a 2000-2001 yamaha R1 blue fairings i have a upper/nose (perfect) tail section (perfect) right side top and bottom(scratched) $400 for all plastics only no lights or gas tank... clutch cover oem in the box ($100)
  5. seepy01

tires pressure/nitrogen

hey guys and gals my work has a nitro pump for tires and was thinking of switching out the air for niro and if i do what would be recomended pressure since either hot or cold it holds the same pressure free no cost nitrogen.....
  6. seepy01

plastics

i have a full set of 97-99 suzuki gsx-r 750 plastics faring stys and headlight, and gas tank, engine covers (red/black) $250 for all obo also have front upper and body sides for 97-01 kawasaki zx7r (green) $75 obo also zx9 (green) $25 obo thanks for looking deyo@verizon.net parts are...
  7. seepy01

must see on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YZF-R-R1-2-09-10-Yamaha-R1-Road-Racers-Superbike-and-Superstock-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c27bb440QQitemZ110637069376QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles sweet racer special..!!!!!!
  8. seepy01

lightning 9-20-10

thanks to all nesba riders monday was probably one of the best days i've seen in 4 years. all track days are great ,but when u can ride on the track for 30 minutes a session with 7-10 riders including control riders----WOW-----AMAZING again great day :adore: THANKS KUBRICKY...
  9. seepy01

Amsoil

Hello everyone I am an amsoil dealer and can provide discounts for any products needed log onto http://www.amsoil.com/ and email me a list of products you need or become an prefered customer please enter Account number to get discounts # 1813802 or send me your make and model and i will...
  10. seepy01

race take offs

feeler i will see as to the amount of responses as to how many sets i can get they are continental race compounds set 120/70 & 190/55 great condition will get some pics pricing around 125 a set possibly incudes shipping ...
  11. seepy01

photographer

hey any body know the web site for the new photographer at njmp this weekend??? answered myself www.eventphotonow.com found an old post
  12. seepy01

2001 gsxr 1000

clean gsxr 1000 silver and black 9XXXmiles has hindle pipe chrome wheels and was professionally mapped bike is really fast looking for 6000 obo will pos pics tonight thanks for looking larry deyo@verizon.net
  13. seepy01

Parts unlimited

Hey all !!!!! I have a friend who owns a local bike shop and can get me great discounts on parts and accessories.. so i want to pass some savings to fello riders.. i will update with all books i can order from, but the first book is all of the parts unlimited books so just let me know what...